EXP required for next Level: 8,780

GP

Name
    ~Nosdyn Krotar~
    Race
    ~Old Soldier~

View Profile
    The next day...

Nosdyn was with his son, Tharak. He'd done everything he could with Xyllea and Tharak at that point. The little one had a fierce intelligence in his eyes. He had the blood of two great people in his body. The boy was young still, but that would change quickly. Nosdyn looked at his wife, Xyllea. He nodded to her. "There's a intellect there. He likely gets that from you." Nosdyn said calmly. Matters of the heart, had always been difficult for him...but he'd been learning.

Xyllea smiled at him. "You give me far too much credit than I deserve. There's such a thing as the military field tactics of your people." Xyllea laughed gently at that point.

But he knew what she meant, book-smarts was not the same as battlefield smarts. There was a knock on there door about midday.

"Come." Xyllea said.

Llukai Lancaster arrived...but something was wrong. He was hurt. Nosdyn immediately handed the boy over to wife and walked over towards Llukai. "Gods, what happened, student?" Nosdyn had sincere worry in his voice for the boy.

"A group I never seen before did this to me, attacked me and the students. They said it was a direct challenge to you, Nosdyn." Llukai was hurt bad.

Nosdyn nodded at his Llukai. "The other students...how many were hurt?" Nosdyn asked.

"All of them. I brought them all here, I didn't know where else to go, or who else to turn to." Llukai became serious looking at his Uncle. "Uncle...they claimed they represented The Tribunal and challenged you directly."

Nosdyn knew the boy was serious. Llukai would never lie to him. "You will get treatment for your injuries." Nosdyn said calmly. Nosdyn paced back and forth nervously after that, deep in thought for about an hour, his method of doing things. "Xyllea...I want to come with me for this." Nosdyn said calmly, stating his intentions to his wife. He would never hide anything from her. "I want you to understand how they do things, how they operate."

"I will leave Tharak with the acolytes...they will know what to do. But yes I should be there with you." Xyllea said.
    Last edited by Nosdyn; 11-17-2019 at 07:45 PM.