Hair Color
    White
    Eye Color
    Crimson Irises; Golden Pupils
    Build
    7'4"
    Job
    Crown-Prince of The Eletharii Imperium

I saw the words corset, wet and cheerleader in the same place.
    I also detect madness.
    Who's been setting up SynBait?
    Quote Originally Posted by Double 'The Fun' Felix, Jul 10 2008, 12:55 AM
    And I just wanted to say that using different colors in your roleplaying posts is distracting and should probably be avoided unless your name is Lord Synical, because he is an exception. A big exception. To everything. Thanks. He's also batshit insane.

GP

Name
    Braden Larn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel/Azure
    Build
    5'11/138lbs
    Job
    Refugee

I don't think I actually introduced myself.

I'm Jake, 19, and representing Althanas. I'm teamed with Logan and playing Braden Larn, my second alternate character and part-time main character. Started writing at eleven, role-playing at fourteen. I started on a site called MutedFaith, which is now defunct and only had a Freeform RPing area. From there I moved to GUA and RPed in various sub-realms they had, Seregon, Tal'Vorn, Divine Salvation, and their coveted Battle Arena (which is Freeform like MutedFaith's). I was lured here by a fellow member and have been here for a little over two years. Although my writing was on-again-off-again while I checked out other sites or just dealt with life, I have always come back one way or another.

I look forward to battling all those participating, Althanian and off-siter's alike. I wish you the best of luck.

((Hopefully Zook won't mind me stealing his intro format. ::cross fingers:: XD))
    "There is light...even in shadow."

Hey there Carnage, glad to see you around! Are you participating with your hacker, or are you gonna sit back and enjoy the show?
    If i have the time to compete i /doubt/ i'll use the hacker... it was a bit joke character for the TOL the character had a major flaw in that when my opponants god modded and destroyed the arena there wasn't much he could do about it without acting out of character.

I've got meny ideas for characters depending on how well they fit to the competition rules (having not had time to read them fully yet) including some sort of cyborg, traditionally a psychic of some form or potentially a martial artist the last while fun may be very difficult to rp with against other none martial artists... doing something like this: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QpE9TREP9ys would be kinda difficult

GP

Name
    Braden Larn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown
    Eye Color
    Hazel/Azure
    Build
    5'11/138lbs
    Job
    Refugee

We have a RPer her that goes by Numbers Guy that was a martial artist. He did a pretty good job in my opinion. But I guess it depends on what type of martial art you'd want to use in battle.

EDIT: 016573, is his username.
    "There is light...even in shadow."

Break knees, collect fees
    EXP: 94,624, Level: 13
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 9,376
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,376
    GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    Joshua Cronen vs. Madison Freebird

Here's an example of two martial artists going after one another on Althanas, if you need to read one or two.
    "Being evil never felt so good!" - Marie, Splatoon

these are the weapons of bedeviling times

GP

Name
    Grensch
    Race
    Merrow
    Hair Color
    N/A
    Eye Color
    Black
    Build
    6'10" / 330 lbs.
    Job
    Cutthroat, robber, mercenary

Uh, hey everyone. I'll be playing the dude I always affectionately called Fish-Lips. He smells like chum and bites people. I didn't really drift in through a site; I heard about the ToC through word of mouth and decided to come try my luck.

Loremaster
    EXP: 72,114, Level: 11
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 4,886
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,886
    GP

Name
    Elijah Belov
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    6' / 175 pounds
    Job
    Former chef, aimless wanderer, Pagoda Master, and self-professed Salvic Rebel Leader ™.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndBlueEyes View Post
    Joshua Cronen vs. Madison Freebird

Here's an example of two martial artists going after one another on Althanas, if you need to read one or two.
    *snickers* Crotch biter!

Muck: Welcome! Back during the ToL, I showed up as a free-agent of sorts as well. I wish you luck and hope you have fun.

EXP: 14,275, Level: 5
    Level completed: 5%, EXP required for next level: 5,725
    Level completed: 5%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,725
    GP

Name
    Cael "Inkfinger" Strandssen
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Sun-Bleached Strawberry Blond
    Eye Color
    Light Blue
    Build
    6'3" / 145lbs
    Job
    Scribe/Inkmage/Mailman

Quote Originally Posted by Muck View Post
    Uh, hey everyone. I'll be playing the dude I always affectionately called Fish-Lips. He smells like chum and bites people. I didn't really drift in through a site; I heard about the ToC through word of mouth and decided to come try my luck.
    Your character profile made me smile. I really like the concept - it's like a Murlock on steroids.

And I just realized I never introduced myself.

I'm Sarah, though on the internet I am commonly known as OzymandiusJones, Inkfinger or Sophie. I haven't been to many RP sites (Just the RP section of Otakuboards and the now-closed-but-once-mighty Metal Machine Music) in my almost-six years of RPing, but once I work myself into a site I kinda stay there until the site dies or something.

In real life I am a childcare worker that is going to school to become a librarian. HOW EXCITING, AMIRITE? :B

And since MMM cannot challenge Althanas (which is sad, because the appearance of the Gundam as a challenger would have made for Epic Lulz), I guess I am fighting for Althanas and glory and free entertainment!

*tries for a rallying cry*

*gets bored and wanders off instead*
    If I could make it work in life like it works on paper,
    If the love that I describe could be anything but words,
    Then I would wipe my eyes, I'd dry this ink,
    I'd trade my pen in for a pair of wings and I would fly...
    If only I could make it work in life.

Subterranean Homesick Blues

Sup.

I'm one of those awesome GUA roleplayers.

I'm Miehm, I'll be playing essentially myself. Knife wielding redneck lunatic. Loads of joy. Watch out for explosives and duck tape.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast