GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    I have two midterms to do today, so I'll get to my post either tonight when I get home from school (which will be around 9 p.m.) or sometime tomorrow morning.
    "Being evil never felt so good!" - Marie, Splatoon

these are the weapons of bedeviling times

BaBE, a few questions.
    • How is the paralyzing powder delivered? Inhalation? Dissolving into a drink?
    • The wire is one length of fifty feet, right?
    • Is there any mind-to-mind contact involved in the “Mental disruption” ability?

Gordie, a couple questions about the mech:
    • Is the paint job the same as the video?
    • What is the power source that it uses?
    • In the video, the center of mass looked heavily skewed towards the top/back. Is it especially unstable?
    • What detection systems does the mech have, both for line of sight and area? Radar? Infrared? Low-light?
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

Break knees, collect fees
    EXP: 94,624, Level: 13
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 9,376
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,376
    GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    I don't plan on using the paralyzing powder in this battle. It was more of a tool I'd use for a solo/quest. I probably should read over what I copy/paste next time I do a tournament profile, eh?

The wire is one length, yes.

I haven't really thought the mental disruption ability through as much as I should have, but Madison emits it in a wave of sorts. It wouldn't require mental contact; you would just have to be within the seven foot radius when she triggers it. For my intentions, its kind of like a punch. Either it hits, or it misses. Should either of you be moving fast enough while Maddy fires this off, it'll probably miss. (Do you read/watch Naruto? Same basic idea as Ino's Mind Body Switch Technique.) Again, I'll probably won't be using this in battle; and if I do, I'll clear it with youse guys beforehand.

Well, I talked with my roommate, and according to him, the mind/body does require mental contact. I only ask because Xaul has a malevolent god of death and pestilence occupying his head, so anyone who links with him in the middle of a battle (when Resheph is unleashed) will not be having any fun. I am willing to work with you on this and bring down Resheph's power level if you ever do want to use the disruption.
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    I probably won't. It's just one of those decorative abilities that are there to make your character look like they have a wide range of skills.

Kinda' like sleep and silence spells in Final Fantasy games.

Actually, I can think of only one battle where I've ever used any of Madison's abilities apart from the wire and her hand-to-hand. So chances are good that if we do end up splitting off and I go up against you, I'll just stick to that.

GP

Name
    Bottlebrush Deadkiller Squeakstalker (More to come)
    Race
    Shapechanger
    Hair Color
    Orange with patches of Yellow and Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    4'3" and 140 LBs (Human) 18" and 30LBs (Cat)
    Job
    Innkeeper's Cat

@ Twindeath

The suit is Light Grey/Green, more like my Avatar.
    It is more of armour, btw, it is only 2 Meters tall.

It uses a Miniature Fusion reactor to power the Weapon, Jets, and the Musculature, and is condrolled mentally through a Neurohelmet.

In the video, the center of mass looked heavily skewed towards the top/back. Is it especially unstable?
    The Backpack, is essentialy a disposable rocket launcher, used as a shock attack at the beginning, or as a surprise mid way through combat. the entire thing though, is thoroughly stable, as the rockets and backpack to not take up anywhere near the weight of the rest of the body. (100kgs compared to a full 1000 KGs of the suit) once all the rockets have been fired, the backpack is useless and Jettisoned

What detection systems does the mech have, both for line of sight and area? Radar? Infrared? Low-light?

The suit uses a small radar, but mainly it is directed at the back, the front is purely visual although Nikolai's enhanced imaging allows him to pick out camoflagued targets more easily.

Any other questions?
    God is not on the side of the big battalions, but of the best rogues! - Mage, Warforged Warmage, Battle of Brindol

GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    Yeah, sorry about the wait guys. It's midterm week!

GP

Name
    Bottlebrush Deadkiller Squeakstalker (More to come)
    Race
    Shapechanger
    Hair Color
    Orange with patches of Yellow and Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    4'3" and 140 LBs (Human) 18" and 30LBs (Cat)
    Job
    Innkeeper's Cat

Although I'm kinda more interested in Exphe's Gun and Cryo-Kenisis abilities.
    I noticed that your profile said that your Cryo ability could damage armour and such, but can it "encase" a peice of armour, potentially rendering it useless. some explanation there would be good.

Just some more explanation on what the gun could potentially do to affect my armour would help aswell

Thanks in advance
    God is not on the side of the big battalions, but of the best rogues! - Mage, Warforged Warmage, Battle of Brindol

GP

Name
    Epsilon
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Steel-grey
    Build
    5'11", 170 lbs
    Job
    Battle Esper

Gordie, on the subject of energy weapons: Sentinel is nothing extremely complicated, just a compact high-energy laser weapon. It is capable of damaging armor in the usual way that energy weapons do. (i.e. melting it, burning through it, etc.) Don't expect to be facing a turbolaser, though. TwinD was right that it's been nerfed pretty seriously. In its original form it would leave a nice hole straight through you. If you've ever read Deathstalker by Simon R, Greene, you know what I mean.

At the moment, it's equivalent of a high-level magical fireball in power. Meaning that it will cause a serious amount of damage if it hits you directly, possibly to the point of disabling one or more things on your mech. Don't worry too much, it's hard to aim.

Also, cyrokinesis. My ability to 'encase' an object in ice does exactly what you might think: it coats and object in a sheath of ice that may, depending on the thickness of the ice, immobilize, disable, or impede the movement of said object. Example: I coat the joints of your gripper arm in ice, freezing them in place and making it difficult for you to move them.

Your mech would likely be able to free itself from the ice if I used it in that way, but who's to say Epsilon doesn't have a few more tricks?
    if (do || !do){
    Jedi.try();
    }

ERROR! Method try() undefined for type Jedi.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackAndBlueEyes View Post
    Yeah, sorry about the wait guys. It's midterm week!
    Ickey ick-ick. Midterms are bad for me too. What'cha studying, BaBE?
    Könnt ihr mich hören?
    Könnt ihr mich sehen?
    Könnt ihr mich fühlen?
    Ich versteh euch nicht.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast