After nearly three months of researching, formatting and editing the Althanas Wiki is ready for all eyes to see. We’re sure most of you have already taken a look at it, but click the ‘Compendium’ link at the top of the forum’s page, and you’ll be redirected to the main page of the Wiki. Elrundir, Task and myself have complied much of the site’s pertinent info here – including rules, procedures, and lore. Keep in mind that the wiki will be under constant revision and improvement, so please be patient with us and let us know if you find any inconsistencies of any sort. The next part is where you come in…

The Census: This of the Wiki is where we’d like to compile a list of as many players and their exploits on Althanas as possible. It contains instructions for creating a new page and it also has a reference for Wiki markup. The rules here are the same as in the rest of Althanas. No flaming, no spamming, and keep it focused on the subject at hand, which shouldn’t be too hard because the subject is you.

Forum Descriptions: If you take a look at the regional forum descriptions you’ll see that we’ve integrated the wiki into them wherever we can. Hopefully this will create easy access to that info. We will be integrating more of the forum (in character and out) as more pages are added and completed. Some of the regional descriptions have been changed as well. Some have been updated to reflect recent and past events, and others will be optimized in the near future to showcase a region’s most attractive features and efficiently convey the most important info to everyone. One update I’d like to point out in particular is the forum formerly known as Anebrilith. It has finally been changed to Beinost to reflect the events of the Featured Quest.

Future: It’s looking a bit brighter from where I stand, but we need your help. Elrundir and I are charged with the eternal task of being Guardians of The Compendium (j/k). We’ll be editing formatting adding and deleting pages constantly. The more help we get the better, just remember no flaming, no spamming, and keep on subject. My intentions for the immediate future (among other things) will be to add wiki pages for most of the prominent cities of Althanas, so I’ve made a poll to find out which city you guys feel deserves the most immediate attention. Check it out here.

Thanks for your time, and enjoy.
:::The International:::