Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

Redemption Bracket: Monster Vs BlackAndBlueEyes

Matches begin at 12:01 Central Standard Time tonight. Will the Vampire be left felling Maddy bro, or will our favorite former librarian get taken under the bed? Have fun!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Break knees, collect fees
    EXP: 94,624, Level: 13
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 9,376
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,376
    GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    "How long do you think we'll be here?" Nell kicked at a small rock at her feet. It was sent rolling awkwardly along the rocky plateau, until it came to a rest thirty feet from where it began its journey.

"I don't know." I had my hand up against my eyes, shielding them from harsh sunlight above. I scanned the landscape in search of my next foe.

"Oh." There was a long pause. It was rather uncomfortable, truth be told.

Nell looked over at me, squinting in the bright midday sun. "Do you even know who it is you're supposed to be fighting?"

"Not a clue, dear." I reached down, popped the cap off my canteen, and then resumed my scanning. "For all I know, it could be that silly ghost that believes he's cursed to haunt tournaments or something."

"Oh. That would stink, I think."

"Yeah, kind of." Another pause. "I heard he can just summon weapons out of midair."

Nell looked over at me, an inquisitive look etched across her face. "Anything? Like... wow, anything?"

"Yep. Anything. But the damn fool only summons, like, candelabras or frying pans. I heard he once got really mad and summoned a full set of kitchen cutlery."

"Oh, wow." Yet another pause from my assistant, longer this time. "Doesn't sound like a terribly bright ghost, does it? I mean, why cookware when you can summon an airship cannon? That's just stupid, don't you think?" My assistant took a long drag off her own canteen. I hummed in agreement.

"I don't believe in ghosts anyway."

"Me neither, Nell."
    "Being evil never felt so good!" - Marie, Splatoon

these are the weapons of bedeviling times

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    BlackandBlueEyes advances to Round 3 of the Redemption Bracket!

Monster is eliminated
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949