Thread: The Boy Inside the Man... (Julius Tabor - Mid-Level Update)

EXP: 100, Level: 1
    Level completed: 5%, EXP required for next level: 1,900
    Level completed: 5%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,900
    GP

Name
    Julius Tabor
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blackish Brown
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'9" / 150
    Job
    Leader of Eiskalt

View Profile

The Boy Inside the Man... (Julius Tabor - Mid-Level Update)

Out of Character:
    Since I only gave Julius one ability and the maximum for level one of three, I decided I wanted to add more before reaching level two (I think that would be okay...). Also I fixed things up a bit to add more details to things such as his personality and I added a weaknesses list. If this could be done before the war I would be really grateful. Updates are in red, added details and such in blue.

Name: Julius Tabor
    Race: Human
    Hair Color: Blackish-Brown
    Eye Color: Green
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 148

Personality: He barely trusts anyone, and can get very nasty with others. He can though, be very caring and kind- you barely see that happen, though. He also has a sarcastic, slightly stubborn side to him. Julius is his own worst enemy, his sincere, royal ride competing with his ruthless bandit side constantly. Julius has serious mood swing issues and would most likely be diagnosed with depression if he was tested. His mental capabilities and none the less though the average and he can actually think things through pretty fast. He actually tends to “think” too much though and he tries his best to get himself to do something aside just sitting around or his thoughts could take complete control. He however, does have a great pride in his family name and after much convincing, decided to try to take a chance at a seat in the new Eiskalt senate. He is in mad love and is almost obsessed with Ashla Icebreaker and would give his own life for her’s.

Appearance: Julius had medium, slightly curly, blackish brown hair that reaches down to his shoulders. He wears brown pants with a blue, lose shirt. Under that is chain mail. He also has a dark black, royal robe from his years as a prince. He wears his green copper pendent around his neck always.

Skills:
    Exceptional swordsmanship.
    Incredible missile fighter, especially with the bow and arrow.

Playing instruments, mostly drumming.
    Stealth: he is very good at hiding and sneaking around.
    Deception: Unfortunately and fortunately for him, Julius is extremely good at playing the manipulator game and tricking people to do his will.
    Vast Mind: His giant thinking issues actually are able to unlock a quick mind set and plotting out complicated plans quickly.

Abilities:
    - Fire Manipulation: Julius can control any form of fire that is less than 30 inches away from him with his hands. He can’t create the fire though. The fire also should be the size of an ordinary hound dog for him to control it.
    - Eye Ability: Memory Step: Julius can reach into the minds of an opponent without mind power, willpower, illusion infinity/ etc. and watch a memory of the person’s for up to five minutes. The only sense that can be used with this is his eye-sight; no sense of hearing, taste or any of the other five senses during this time. His eyes must have his bloodline unlocked to use this ability. This cannot be used without the permission of the other player at this level.
    - Eye Ability: Dance in the Fire. Julius can cast the image into any weak/ average minded person of a tragic happening such as them gaining a wound, losing a loved one, or even their own death from the hands of the Tabor from inside whichever arena they are in. His eyes must have his bloodline unlocked to use this ability. He can only cast such illusions twice per thread.

Weaknesses:
    - The Ash Disease: A disease where a family member is born without their natural infinity against burning fire in their abilities to control it. The reason why the word “ash” was thrown into the name was of the common sense rule that fire deduces wood flesh to ashes and the family’s burning fire had been reduced to ashes by this disease.
    - Julius overlooks everything!
    - Whenever Julius uses his eye abilities, his eye-site becomes slightly hindered to as if he was trying to see through a thick fog to see clearly.

Equipment:
    Weapons:
    - His royal knife: it has a small, red gem on its hilt. Steel.
    - A steel broadsword he collected on his travels.
    - A steel bow. Yew and steel arrows in a mix.

Items:
    - Green Copper Pendent.
    - Light, steel drum sticks.
    - Leather brown belt with pouches for odds and ends.
    - Attached sheaths for his knife and sword.
    - A quiver he wears on his back for his arrows and bow.

History: He was once the prince of a city outside Althanas called Eiskalt. His childhood life was served on a silver platter, his mother was very sweet and cared for him a lot. His father was very hard and was focused and showing his son the ways of warfare. When Julius was thirteen years old; his father started showing him how to use the sword and bow. He enjoyed practicing with his father a lot, and they grew closer together in this.
    His mother also gave him lessons on how to play instruments; his favorites were the drums and piano.
    When he was fifteen though, everything in his life started to change. His mother was assassinated, and the kingdom went into a state of Civil war. When his father asked him to kill one of his best friends who was now an enemy of the Royal family, and he refused, he was banished from the kingdom. He brought with him his father’s pendant and his royal knife. He was so sad and confused; his views of life were growing darker.
    After about a year of running, he came upon the country of Althanas and settled in Fallian where the now wounded boy joined a group of nomad robbers. He trained another full year under their harsh code than began to travel with them on their on their robberies. He would also drum for their entertainment. At first, he also played a wooden guitar, but he accidentally burned it up while practicing.
    Once night, while they were robbing a bank, a couple of their men were mysteriously killed. They assigned Julius to find the person responsible for this. He eventually found that the mystery killer was a young girl, about his age, who was skilled with melee weapons. He confronted the girl and tried to gain her trust, when he did, he found out that her name was Ashla Rose Icebreaker. Julius and Ashla grew close in a week’s time, and he didn’t want to betray her; but he didn’t want to get in trouble by his fellow crooks. He told them about what he had found out, and they said to turn her in to them; so he did. When Ashla found out that he had double crossed her, and as she was taken away by two men who conspired with the group, she called out to him, “You lied! You betrayed me!” but he simply turned away.
    Julius was ashamed and broken hearted. More damaged than ever! He found out a couple days later though, that she had somehow escaped their temporary camp. He had missed her all together though. When they told him to find her again, he said no, and completely disbanded from the group. He now searches, alone with no one but his collie, across Althanas, looking for his destiny.

Familiar: None (I decided to drop the collie Iodine since I never used it.)
    Last edited by BlackGhostofSeaside; 02-27-14 at 08:58 AM.
    ~ Alternate Account: BlueGhostofSeaside ~

"To redeem oneself may be hard, but it's always worth it. Especially when you're redeeming yourself to help someone else - to live for someone else." ~ Julius Tabor

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    Hey BGoS!

Everything in here looks good, but Memory Step does invite forms of metagaming. Please specify Memory Step cannot be used without permission at this early level.
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949

I'm asking you icely
    EXP: 29,108, Level: 7
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 5,892
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,892
    GP

Name
    "Ayleth" Ashla Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/ Elf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    Okay, I edited that.
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black