Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile

Redemption Bracket: Silence Sei Vs BlackAndBlueEyes

Matches begin at midnight tonight and last for two weeks! Myth Vs Moss, Machine Vs Mystic, Scientist Vs Silence! It's a duel of epic porportions! Will this fight hit the JCs and secure BaBE another Best Brawler/Best Fight Althy? Begin!
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Break knees, collect fees
    EXP: 94,624, Level: 13
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 9,376
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,376
    GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    Due to time constraints and a busy schedule, I will be forfeiting this battle.
    "Being evil never felt so good!" - Marie, Splatoon

these are the weapons of bedeviling times

Screw You, Andy.
    EXP: 233,561, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next level: 0
    GP

Name
    Sei Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Orange
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'11'', 172 lbs
    Job
    Protector of Radasanth.

View Profile
    "Annnnnd... why are you friends with Max Dirks again?"

It was a legitimate question from the daughter of the dragon, Emma Orlouge. The 'Warrior Princess of Corone' leaned on a tree as she awaited the answer to her query. For the past few weeks, the question had raged inside of the mind of Sei Orlouge as well. Ever since a battle with his brother, Steppenwolf Orlouge, Sei's entire family questioned the mute's relationship with Althanas most infamous gunslinger.

"He is my friend Emma, and he hasn't ever let me down on that front." Sei's 'voice' wavered, almost as if he questioned the rogue's loyalties as well.

"But Daddy," Ella Orlouge peeked out from one of the many trees, "didn't he try to kill you on more than one occasion? Doesn't sound like a very good friend."

"To be fair, one of those times, he wound up saving me from Papa, " the second eldest of the daughters, Anita, spoke as she continued to read the book in her hands, "He's not a bad guy when you get to know him, you just have to get through his..."

"Hard-on for trying to kill Father?" Emma asked with a sarcastic tone to her voice.

"...His rough around the edges demeanor. Speaking of people trying to kill you, weren't you supposed to be fighting somebody, Papa?" Anita's eyes still never left the book, "I heard this Madison Freebird lady was a legend amongst brawlers. I was looking forward to watching you fight in that thing."

"As long as its not some wannabe spy pretending to be Father's friend."

"Max Dirks is my friend, Emma, whether you like it or not. As far as using this thing, I wanted to try it out too. Aleraran technology has sure come a long way since I left."

Sei looked upwards towards the forest's end. Sitting motionless against some of the heaviest oaks in Concordia stood a giant mechanical golem, its technologies powered by one's mind. Sei had commissioned the beast of machinery, as well as its sister, to engage in this fight against Madison Freebird. The robot, named by Ella as 'Silent P', would now only be used as a sort of sentry for Ixian Castle. Sei sighed as he looked to the ten story tall collosus before him, and then turned to his daughters. "Well, I guess since Miss Freebird probably took the other and used it for scrap parts, we should get Silent P home, eh?"

"I really hate that name" both Anita and Emma spoke in unison, while Ella just giggled like a schoolgirl.

((Soils requested: Sei and Madison receive two giant mechanical golems to use how they see fit. They can not be sold or used by any other character, and will only be used for storyline purposes. It's a long shot, but why the hell not?))
    2011 Althy winner for Best Comeback, Most Helpful Moderator, and Best IC Odd Couple (With Enigmatic Immortal). 2012 Althie Winner for Mr. Althanas, and best Bromance (also, with Enigmatic Immortal). 2014 Althy Winner Best Battler for Forrals Fortress.

Gisela Open Winner (First Year), Lornius Cooperate Championship 3rd Place Winner (1/2 of 'Don't Blinke!', 2nd year).

(21:41:22) Sulla: If you kill god, Nihilism fills the void, you need the ubermensch to take the place of god. Sei is the ubermensch.

Administrator
    EXP: 81,363, Level: 12
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 8,637
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,637
    GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Job
    Illicit Entrepreneur

View Profile
    Silence Sei advances to Round 4 of the Redemption Bracket.

BlackandBlueEyes is eliminated.

Spoils denied.
    Althanas Operations Administrator

Dirks GP amount: 2949