Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile

Storylines: Spill the Beans

So, because I'd like to get my mind off the harshness of reality, let's talk character stories!

Share your current ideas and directions for where you want to take your characters, what level ups you want to have, what important events you plan on happening, or what silly things you want your character to do.

This is by no means meant to be a serious discussion about character plots, just word vomit and a place to bounce ideas around.

Me first!

I want to have Alyssa meet up with her friend Daire Chance, a flaming red head with a knack for reading and academia. On top of that, I want her to meet up and become friends with an NPC centaur type critter. Another red head, but this one is almost like a walking alchemy lab. Together, the gang is going to research the experiments Alerar ran to try and unlock the secrets to the Raiaeran magic. There will be twists, turns, and one of the three is going to either get horribly injured or even killed. In their trials, Alyssa will unlock more of her heritage and learn some new abilities to "overdrive" her magical artifacts and weapons. Even learn how to summon a demon hide full suit of armor! Neat-o!
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Il'Jhain Runner
    EXP: 20,399, Level: 6
    Level completed: 6%, EXP required for next level: 6,601
    Level completed: 6%,
    EXP required for next level: 6,601
    GP

Name
    Mordelain Saythrou
    Race
    Tama
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'12"/155llbs
    Job
    il'Jhain

View Profile
    Mordelain is going to explore her past further through teaching history to Outlanders in Fallien's new school/University.

Then she's going to take up dancing lessons and return to planeswalking proper. Fallien's so 1999!

Miss Demeanor
    EXP: 28,185, Level: 7
    Level completed: 15%, EXP required for next level: 6,815
    Level completed: 15%,
    EXP required for next level: 6,815
    GP

Name
    Alydia Ettermire
    Race
    Alerian
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6"
    Job
    Thief

View Profile
    I'm writing a story with a bunch of Aly NPCs but no Aly. You, dear reader, will solve the mystery!
    Fortune favors the prepared.

Break knees, collect fees
    EXP: 94,624, Level: 13
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 9,376
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,376
    GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    I have designs on Serenti and Salvar. Depending on how many fungus zombies I can get away with.
    "Being evil never felt so good!" - Marie, Splatoon

these are the weapons of bedeviling times

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Lye is going to learn he's undead, but what kind is still a mystery. He's also going to be tortured to near death, then sent to hell. I plan on him learning about his wife and child, but be powerless to do anything about it. Then, he's going to level out into someone who sows anarchy for the sake of watching the world burn. This will apply to both groups of good and evil. Best of all, someone is going to hold the chain to his leash.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

I'm asking you icely
    EXP: 29,108, Level: 7
    Level completed: 27%, EXP required for next level: 5,892
    Level completed: 27%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,892
    GP

Name
    "Ayleth" Ashla Icebreaker
    Race
    Human/ Elf Hybrid
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Blue in the left, dark brown in the right
    Build
    5'6" / 109
    Job
    Vigilante

View Profile
    Ashla is going to get P.A.L.E to grow bigger and bigger, is going to persue her revene more, but her daughter will stay her from evil. When Hanuh is an early teen Ashla will get darker again.
    How I Shall End my Citadel Battles from Here on Out.

Those who are the most unlovable... are those who need loved the most.
    A misguided anti-hero who only wanted to make the world a better place - but did it wrong.

Be the Hero you can be.
    EXP: 90,981, Level: 13
    Level completed: 8%, EXP required for next level: 13,019
    Level completed: 8%,
    EXP required for next level: 13,019
    GP

Name
    Nanashi (Ingwe Helyanwe)
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Black-Brown
    Eye Color
    Black-Brown
    Build
    178cm / 70kg
    Job
    Shusai, Kensai, Monjutsushi

View Profile
    Nanashi (Flames of Hyperion), driven by a desperate need to fight for the one he loves, continues his lonely trek through the frozen north towards the ancient elven capital of Ael-en-Gilith (now known as Blightwater). Harassed at every step by his ancient nemesis, the arch-daemon Natosatael, he is forced to confront the truth that she may no longer even remember him any more, not to mention the fact that he may have already died thrice in his lifetime in her name. All the while, the Seventh Doom of the world approaches, heralding the end of days in apocalyptic Cataclysm...

Touma (Whispers of Abyssion), pissed off by the fact that he's the only one in the world who seems to be taking the impending Cataclysm seriously, continues to rally the forces of the Free Folks by any means necessary... coercion, blackmail, assassination, and manipulation. Things start to go downhill, however, when no word returns from the entire south of Dheathain, including the powerful dwarven stronghold of Hamdarim... and when the entire Matarkhan Sultanate is wiped from the map almost overnight, he is left scrambling for truths beyond his reah... The answers to his questions seem to point him in one direction: the ancient, embittered citadel of Blightwater

Kayu (Wings of Endymion) continues to train under the mysterious oracle, Tsuru. Reuniting with her old flame Akiyoshi Sanada, her adventures bring her into contact with both the devastating slaver operations in Salvar as well as the return of the First Doom (colloquially known as the Day of the Dragons). Further pursuing the slavers in her duty to the people, she follows the leads first to the north Salvic port city of Rousay, then onwards to the hub of slaver operations in Kebiras... Blightwater.

Ywain (Aegis of Espiridion) decimates the Vorgruk-Stokes slaving operation in north Salvar alongside his companion, the half-orc Orun. But where one evil falls a hundred others rise in its place. Ywain, now a marked man, is forced to return to Rousay and the castle of Fauchard's Tip. There he encounters the newly-anointed Silver Saint, Princess of the North and the Heir of Denebriel, to whom he pledges his faith and his allegiance. Her first act is to confront the slavery operations at their source, journeying on board her airship Zephyrus to the citadel known as Blightwater.

Jehan (Glories of Myrmidion) returns to his homeland of Olbina from his two year crusade into Lornius, Corone, and Akashima. Far to the north of the civilised lands, Olbina faces a myriad of new threats including greenskins to the west, civil strife to the north, and an unknown darkness to the east. The immediate danger, however, comes from the closest and thorniest of Olbina's neighbours... the plague-besotted blot on the map known as Blightwater.

Throld (Diadems of Promethion) searches still for the Daughters of Mnemosyne, the ancient artefacts stolen from his clan during the upheaval of the Corpse War. With his home city of Hamdarim destroyed, he finds himself on foreign soil amidst the aftermath of the Corpse War, where Xem'zund's remnants, Alerian incursions, and Raiaeran racism come to a head amidst the plagued ruins of Eluriand. And in the darkness beyond them all, another greater threat lurks... a Disciple of the Dark God, unleashed by the very strife it feeds upon, now walking the lands of the Lindequalme where none can stand against it

Sigrun (Pinions of Daedalion) returns to Ettermire empty handed, having yet again failed in her quest for immortality. There she makes contact with underground elements dissatisfied with the ancient alliance between Kachuck and Ettermire, and finds herself lending her skills to the movement to further her own aims. Alerian high society is not pleased, and great force is applied to quash the nascent rebels, but that only makes them fight back all the harder... and soon, all of Alerar smoulders in the first flames of revolution...
    -Level 10-

You made me laugh, you make me smile
    For you I will always go the extra mile
    I hope that the day will come when I can banish this pain
    I just hope that one day I will see you again

In The Eye of a Hurricane
    EXP: 62,578, Level: 10
    Level completed: 78%, EXP required for next level: 2,422
    Level completed: 78%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,422
    GP

Name
    Vincent Cain (OOC just call me Fred)
    Race
    Earthling
    Hair Color
    Sandy Blonde
    Eye Color
    Saphire
    Build
    six foot four and slim build
    Job
    Badass motherfucker

Vincent, depending on what crowd he falls in with, is going to grow up from being a scared silly young man to a functioning human being and maybe more. Each card he draws from his deck will be a tarot card and command him to do something that forcibly draws him out of his comfort zone. Ideas would be like "The lovers" will lead him to seek love, "Stregnth" Will lead him to learn how to fight. At the end of the 22 card deck is "The World" Which will require him to travel all over Althanas, when done it will offer him the ability to go home and resume his old life with the personality change he's earned or stay and receive a large chunk of magic power.

EXP: 25,487, Level: 6
    Level completed: 79%, EXP required for next level: 1,513
    Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,513
    GP

Name
    Xanbata Grim
    Race
    Vampire

View Profile
    Xanbata Grim (grim137): He's still in his Archer meets Jason Vorhees phase, but I've got an upcoming thread involving the Gilded Lilies PG where his complete disregard for human life bites him in the ass hard. Other than that he's slowly becoming slightly less of a prick due to the IK influence on him. He's never going to start telling kids to say their prayers and eat their vitamins but he will be won't be as quick to start stabbing people either. At some point he's going to fight Jensen. We don't know when.

Dmitri Slovak (Irate Pirate): No real plans. He's just your typical seafaring, drunken buffoon at the moment though I may start exploring his latent gypsy powers.

Wayward Scribe
    EXP: 24,427, Level: 6
    Level completed: 64%, EXP required for next level: 2,573
    Level completed: 64%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,573
    GP

Name
    Luned Bleddyn
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Chestnut
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'4"/Average
    Job
    Chronicler

View Profile
    Luned's on a slow descent into becoming a creepy, ghosty witch with too much power and a poor grip on reality. In the meantime, she and some other Chronicle associates are working toward an attempt to seize control from the remaining Assembly and return power to the people of Radasanth/Corone.

Resolve's sort of along for the ride with Luned's Chronicle schemes at the moment, but when she gets a chance, she'll cut loose and become a more independent badass. Still figuring out how that happens/what that really means for her character. I'm open to ideas...!
    • • • art