Job
    Fugitive

View Profile

Have you seen this woman?

Out of Character:
    New character, new sheet. All that jazz xD

Penelope Miller.
    Seventeen years old.
    Standing at 4'8, only one-hundred and thirty pounds.
    Held accountable for the death of Bill Bacon during the Eiskalt War. To be arrested on sight.
    She has red hair, blue eyes, and pale skin with freckles. She was last seen wearing a white shirt and brown pants, as well as a green cloak. If you find her at all, report her to the officials of the Eiskalt Monarchy Revolution. She is well worth one thousand gold.

"Percy. The name is Percy. Please, just take my coins and get me away from here! Believe me, I just can't go home. Just take the coin and let me ride your boat. Please? Quickly!"

~~~

This scrawny head head, hardly more than skin and bones, is a frightened fugitive. She was just another person, but after seeing the Eiskalt War and getting framed she'll never be the same. She's overcome by fear and self doubt.

She still does not know how it happened, but she was framed for the murder of a general on one of the two sides of the Eiskalt Second Civil War and was labeled an outlaw. She fled her chilly homeland and found herself someplace she'd never been to before - Beinost. Beinost also was broken from a distant war, and the girl hid well. However, she eventually decided to pick herself up again...

She nabbed a yew recurve bow and held onto her table knife. She decided to become a bounty hunter. She already was viewed as the bad guy in Eiskalt, why not become the same here? She never killed anyone though, the once simple peasant still maintaining a big heart.

Weapons and Equipment:
    - Yew recurve bow.
    - Twenty iron arrows in quiver strapped to her belt.
    - Steel kitchen knife. (DEDUCT THE MONEY NEEDED TO USE STEEL, PLEASE?)
    - Small pack to hold odds and ends.
    - Green cloak.
    - Brown, leather knee high boots.
    - Red blanket and dark blue pillow.
    - Animal hide backpack.

Skills:
    - Smart: A bright, quick learner and smart thinker.
    - Survivor: She's lived through a war and has been a fugitive for a time! She knows how to get around.
    - Archery: She's never been trained in the bow, but she's already actually good with it!

Weaknesses:
    - Size: Being small has more weaknesses than strengths if you can't even take advantage of your size yet! She's physically frail and a bit pathetic for a bounty hunter. Under weight, you can see her spine and ribs.
    - Fear: The Eiskalt War and getting framed has taken its toll. This once peaceful citizen is now paranoid and frail. Every day she's overwhelmed with intense fears and panic attacks.
    - Poor Sleep: Toss and turn in her sleep, riddled with intense night terrors. Sleep paralysis overcomes her when she jolts awake. She's terrified to go to sleep anymore because of this.

Abilities:
    - Air: Percy can control the wind currents in the air, causing anything from small gushes of wind to small dust devils. Her usage of this ability is quite limited though, her powers are weak. It's also unpredictable, dangerous to even the user. The strongest she can get with this ability can be to create an air gush capable of throwing the average human back, but that's a one in three times happening. In battle, she can use this three times. In quests her usage powers stay the same. However, she can use it five times, two being of force to knock people off their feet.
    - Wind Levitation: Percy can use wind currents to do telekinetic feats like pushing, pulling, and improving a jump or punch. Up to twenty feet away is the radius of which she can do this. She can only do this three times, as she just found out about this ability herself and it's loosely controlled.
    - Weather Forecast: She can cause brief changes in weather patterns when pushes, causing a small heat wave or a drizzle of rain to happen over a small radius of thirty feet. This is entirely emotion based and can be used once a day. It stays in effect for half a minute. She must be emotionally unstable to do this, and the type of weather change will reflect her current mood - like rain for depressed or windy for enraged. It takes a massive amount of energy from her, causing the need for a quick bite to eat or simple need for rest after or during the thirty seconds of the changed weather patterns.
    Last edited by BloodandBlades; 03-26-15 at 10:58 AM.
    Best Weapon in Althanas History ~ Leather Armor

I'm not your marionette doll, I'm not your sacrifice.

"I'm not who you want me to be, I'm who I want to be. You can never change that..." ~ Percy.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

So because this character is new and overwriting an existing one your xp is halved, so you get to keep some.

For Control Air, there are many times when quests are competative. Can you add something about her need to rest, or let her power recharge after three uses? That in a quest might be a short rest, or a period of not using magic.

For Wind Levitation, how much force added/exherted are we looking at? (Obviously you'll need more force to improve a jump than a punch, you can describe the force as being greater for larger targets, but capped at a certian amount for now)

Weather Forecast seems find. Just remember 'drizzle of rain' wouldn't mean thunderstorm.

EXP: 1,713, Level: 1
    Level completed: 86%, EXP required for next level: 287
    Level completed: 86%,
    EXP required for next level: 287
    GP

Name
    Penelope "Percy" Miller
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    4'8 / 130ibs
    Job
    Fugitive

View Profile
    For Air, what if after five uses she can't use her power for fifteen hours?

For the force of wind, the strongest would be able to swipe a person off their feet. Like those gushes of wind during a massive storm that "whoops, grab something quick! Hang on!" The wind wouldn't throw people anywhere, just knock them down xD

This ability won't have thunderstorm yet. She really isn't the feisty sort right now lol

"I'm not who you want me to be, I'm who I want to be. You can never change that..." ~ Percy.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

For air control, if you want her to be able to make five gusts, two of which can knock someone off their feet, that's fine.

For *Wind Levitation can you add in something for how it effects jumps and punches?

EXP: 1,713, Level: 1
    Level completed: 86%, EXP required for next level: 287
    Level completed: 86%,
    EXP required for next level: 287
    GP

Name
    Penelope "Percy" Miller
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Red
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    4'8 / 130ibs
    Job
    Fugitive

View Profile
    Edited Air.

For Wind Levitation, it would be able to add extra wind to her punches, making them strong enough to knock someone down (or literally knock the wind out of them, lol); and they would be able to let her jump several feet higher.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Ok, as you level you'll need to better define that, for now it's good to go. Approved!