Dirty Blond
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'10', 165 lbs.
    Job
    Hitman/Killer

View Profile
    Colin isn't just a talented writer that has improved vastly over the years, he's also been a good friend in the short time we've known each other in person, and the perfect ramen buddy for a fellow introvert. Plus, we could totally fit into each other's clothes if we wanted to wear to be cute together.

EDIT: Damn it, Andy.

All joking aside, Andy has been a great inspiration to me when it comes to first person writing, and Madison Freebird is the one female character written by a male that I find fully realized, and not just an extension of her gender. This isn't a slight against anyone else, Andy just reminds me of the George R.R. Martin quote, when asked how he wrote such great female characters, he responded, simply, "I've always just considered them people."
    Last edited by Sulla; 09-07-15 at 02:24 PM.
    "The man who is to be great is the one who can be the most solitary, the most hidden, the most deviant, the man beyond good and evil, lord of his virtues, a man lavishly endowed with will - this is precisely what greatness is to be called: it is able to be as much a totality as something multi-faceted, as wide as it is full."

I Wish I Could Eat You Sun
    Hollow is my Crown
    Give Way To Bloom
    Glasses and Straight Razor