So there's this girl, right? She's pretty cool, really smart, and generally awesome. I have tried bringing her around the group of friends I hang out with, which has gone well when guys are around, but every conversation if there's a girl involved wraps around to us liking each other. It's annoying frankly, even if it is the truth. We both have feelings for each other, but we're keeping things platonic until we both have the time to actually do a relationship. and even when we both are like "no we are friends right now" it's always this or that you should date or y'all aren't really platonic. A couple of the girls know her and me from an old class we took as undergrads, and went on and on in front of both of us about how I had feelings for her then, too, since we hung out a lot then, neglecting that the reason was she was in engineering and also choir too, so seeing her in a creative writing class was unexpected, and we found common ground. I dunno guys, maybe I'm getting all out of my box about this, but it's been grinding on my nerves so much that I don't bring her around a few of my girl friends any more simply due to the fact that it's ALWAYS about the two of us, as if there's some secret relationship going on that we don't want anyone to find out about. I don't mean to be down on women or anything, but it's happened with women exclusively, that's why I say it. Long story short, I'm pissed off. You don't get to tell me how I feel, and you certainly don't get to question these decisions. I mean if there was a right or wrong sure, but this is entirely subjective, and I won't stand for it any more. I love these girls, but they've generally been disrespectful to us both in this regard.