Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    Trigger alert: I have opinions.

- We absolutely cannot have full judgments being a requirement for PG advancement in any way, shape, or form. We do not have the activity levels to support something like that. For each full judgment someone gets to get, that's one less opportunity for a guildmate to earn AP off a workshop in order to fund their own group-furthering full judgment. That kind of system would cannibalize itself incredibly quick, and nobody would get any sort of advancement--especially if workshops themselves cost AP to get.

- On that note, maybe we should shelve the whole PG system for the time being. We do not currently have the user base to support multiple active PGs (let alone the single PG we have at this point), no matter what sort of incentives you tack onto them. Our biggest focus should be recruitment and retention. That's not to say you should forbid the forming of groups for people to join; we just have bigger problems to tackle at the moment before we can figure out how to implement a system of rewards and incentives.

- When activity increases to a point where it's feasible to implement a PG system again, it would be wise to keep it as simple as possible. Maybe keep the max roster of a group to a reasonable minimum--perhaps six or seven, definitely no more than eight. But encourage people to make their own PGs based on their goals and the stories they'd like to tell, rather than jam twenty people into a group with very vague and nebulous goals beyond having the most bloated roster on the site because it looks cool.
    "Being evil never felt so good!" - Marie, Splatoon

these are the weapons of bedeviling times

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    Alright, so I've come to the decision I'm going to can the PG section and its contents. At the moment, we don't have the support or functioning system to continue with it. That said, I want Fred to move all his active threads in the Tarot to Raieara (Red Forest if you like).

For the sake of argument and character continuity, your character can still be a part of an organization as a plot device (which they should still be regardless). Official power groups will be done away with and the forum will be removed and archived.

When we start getting a new influx of members, I will introduce a new group system that will start off small with no "bases" or "HQs" as we currently know them. They'll be strictly story locations instead of means for reward. This will let the new groups be their intended focus which is several players supporting a shared cause.

If we continue to grow and the groups are seeing use, I like the idea of a BP system and have an idea to minimize staff load. That way, players control their group growth, the perks in which they use, and gives incentives to conflict.

For the time being, PGs are dead and will be archived. Please move your threads.

If you want to continue your war, do so as an informal tourney and plot device. I'll award 1,000k GP to the winning side to be divided among participants as incentive.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Well, that sorts that out.

As you were folks.

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123