Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    The Raiaeran Reclaimation Arc

Welcome, good adventurers of Althanas! This is the master reference guide to the Raiaerian Reclaimation Arc. Put simply, this arc will entail the efforts of many persons in the effort to cleanse Raiaera of the corruption that festers there due to the events of the Corpse War and to bring back the high elven glory. Here you will find a breakdown of the Arc into its main three questlines, to all the players involved, beginning with PC’s, to the actual quests. In addition, links to recruitment areas will be given as well for those who would like to add the cause. Lastly, anything else that I can think of I will include. My goal is to have this be the go-to source for all things in the Reclaimation Project. Now, without further ado, let’s get started!

The Plan

The Plan is simple enough. Rebuild Raiaera and restore its former glory. This will be done through three main efforts: improving funding and supply to the Restoration Council to improve the nation’s infrastructure, researching the spreading plague and discovering a cure, and lastly, eliminating the undead forces still lingering in the land and administration of the cure.

At the center of this all is Cards of Fate, the Emperor of the Tarot Heirarchy. For a bit more detail on each of the three objectives, or if you have interest in joining the Restoration Arc, please contact him in the general recruitment thread for the arc: The Start of a New Age!

The Roster

This section is pretty self explanatory. Included are links to character profiles for easy access to see who exactly is involved where.

Of course, there are those who are involved with the Reclamation although they are not part of any of these main three spearheads. We will call these persons “Wildcards” and included in this list are those who have expressed interest but have not been designated to an official group. This will be updated as events progress.

Wildcards

The Arc Compendium

This is where all the action happens. Here you will find links to all Reclamation related threads, as well as possible brief summaries.

Recruitment/Prologues

Funding and Supply

Research

Containment

The Wildcards

Helpful Resources

Lastly, here is a list of helpful sources that you may feel free to draw upon, or throw out the window in your endeavors. Please note that this is all supplemental and may be used as you do and do not see fit.

Beinost and the College Arcana - A description of the city of Beinost, as well as the College Arcana. Not much has changed in the 2-3 years since the fall of Xem’Zund.

Hierarchies and Rewards for Raiaera - An thread that describes some of the current remaining factions to both sides of the conflict. Some of this information may no longer be relevant.

Raiaera Reborn - A little bit of everything current in Raiaera, including links to summaries covering the FQ: To Rule All Flesh.

The Raiaera Mission Board has various sponsored missions that can be done by various individuals as well that are certainly relevant. If one of the mainstream missions isn't your style, feel free to try your hand at one of these that support the Reclamation effort.

Also, don’t forget the Wiki entry on Raiaera, including the timeline! While the timeline is fantastic, it doesn’t cover the immediate past perfectly with dates the the such. A better reference for that would be this timeline.

Conclusion

I would like to thank everyone for their enthusiasm in this Arc. It is because of that that I felt so inclined to make this master reference page. I will do what I can to keep it updated as the arc progresses, and am looking forward to seeing how the events unfold. As they do, I may start a news thread containing articles about the progress, and include the links here.

If you notice anything that is incorrect, such as if you have been grouped in the wrong category--or need to be added to more than one--or have started a thread that is relevant to the Reclamation that I haven’t seen yet, please let me know below. Please abstain from comments concerning planning and joining and the such out of this thread, as there are recruiting/planning threads for those.

May this serve you well, brave adventurers!
    Last edited by Kryos; 01-21-17 at 06:01 PM.
    -Level 4-

The path of redemption requires both light and shadow.