Hey guys!

Though most people don't know this about me, I really enjoy narration. I narrate stories that I find online, and books that I read, for fun. I am actually looking to put together a portfolio and apply to Audible, when I've improved my skills.

Along the same line, I also found myself thinking of the many times I have resorted to a book on tape, because I was working out, or driving. I could be spending all of those hours reading stories by fellow Althanas writers.

I decided to put the two together, and pose an idea for a new Althanas feature. It has the rough, temporary name of "Althanas Audio," and it will feature narrated stories from the writers on this site. Volunteers will record themselves reading threads (with the permission of the authors, of course), and we will post them here for you to listen to. I was thinking we could take suggestions as to what threads to read.

This is just a preliminary interest check. Would you be interested in the idea? Would you want to help with the narration? Please let me know your thoughts!