((Closed to those who were invited, take care to notice that we are to have fun, and only to have fun. Just throw out the posts and let's kill some stuff!))

Ashen grey clouds stalked the sky as the sun set in the Eiskalt sky. The rhapsody of colors made it difficult to enjoy what should have been a peaceful evening. They clashed with another, starking light and void filling shadows illuminating the scenery of the once beautiful nation. It was like the heavens had showed the people of the iceland what was reflected to them a chaotic, dirty mess of clashing beauty.

Two specs walked along the frozen tundra towards the last port of sail in the region. It was a small hovel like location near the mountains, a fishing village dedicated to the gathering of food for barter. The war had taken different emotional tolls upon both warriors, each involved in their own web of intrigue, violence, and bloodshed.

Of them walked Lichensith Ulroké, the leader of the Order of the Crimson Hand. He had pushed many of the Ixians to breaking points, fighting them and maneuvering his troops to different fields to harry their defense of the good people. It was a constant war he fought, but his time had been spent on his own pet project, the one who walked next to him.

Clad in a trenchcoat with no sleeves nor belt strap to keep him cool was the enigmatic immortal, Jensen Ambrose. His face was set in a permanent scowl, his altercation with the Avatar of Blessed Torture, Katherine Remi, leaving scars that were deeper than any wound he ever felt. He was close to shattering his precious psyche and his lack of control had nearly killed Astarelle Set'roh. Together they both formed up a strong enough defense to repel the crimson angel. Though in the process an innocent life had been kidnapped by the thrice damned Cult of Blessed Torture.

His humors melted into a pot of self loathing and simmering rage, the immortal had fallen back out of grace when he was given orders by the head of the Ixians to return home. Instead, Jensen sought out the one in the sea of madness who was crazy enough to know the way, Lye, and consorted once again with a well known enemy to the Ixian Knights.

"The village we go to has a hidden secret," he spoke into the cold, his breath whisping out vapor in front of him. He pulled up a flask of some liquid, taking a drought and offering some to the immortal. Jensen ignored the offering instead leaning a leg against a protruding rock, stretching his limbs out. "The flagship of the Cult of Blessed Torture was reported to have been found hiding in the cove. It's damage is significant, but still sea worthy. No doubt Katherine intended to wreck havoc across the plains of Eiskalt and return to steal away into the night."

Jensen's fingers gripped themselves tightly, his eyes narrowing in concentration as he recalled the woman tossing him from the air back to the ground with earth shattering force. His body nearly died of overkill in that engagement, a prospect he wasn't too fond of. With his Breath of the Undying resting within his soul, it would take a significant death to keep him down for any length. To think she so easily neared that threshold concerned him.

"So what do we do with this information? Wait around for her to show up?" Jensen snapped. Lye lifted a placating hand to calm the irritated immortal. Jensen took a long breath and exhaled to calm himself.

"Remember that I am not the enemy here, Jensen," Lye said matter-of-factly, eyes looking deep into Jensen's. "I am not the one who sought me out." Jensen gave him a straight look back, his muscles tensing as the wind picked up around them, but neither backed down from the other. Jensen instead nodded once, and Lye eased off with a casual smile. "I have conflicting reports of the situation. Some say Katherine is on her way, others say Madison Freebird, the orchestrater of these poisonous winds," he gestured all around them. "Is also on route looking for an escape considering her war crimes against Eiskalt. Some say that the Ixian Knights found the Blood Cry hiding in the cave mouths and towed it to the port. It's only a few miles away. I'll go and check the information, alone, and report back."

"Why alone?" Jensen asked, looking with suspicion to his comrade. Lye patted Jensen in a psuedo friendly manner, clasping hard with each pat that it made an echo around them.

"Because i'm not at the point where anywhere my face turns up people talk. You are too recognizable my friend. Better to let someone slip in undetected before we let the cat out of the bag that you are here. It could tip off the Cult."

Jensen made to retort, but his face contorted in a frown. "I hate to admit it..." he began with a mumble, but spoke more officially. "But you're right. You got an hour or so before I start heading over. See that little outpost over there?" Jensen pointed with his dagger. Lye followed the trail and spotted the feint flapping of an Ixian flag. He nodded and spoke casually.

"We meet at the top. See you soon Immortal."

Jensen watched as the Crimson Assassin moved on, not sure what to think of the current events, but feeling his blood start to pump in anticipation of battle.

((Lye or Madison is up next! Let's do this, wut wut!))