Story

This was a really powerful story told through the perspective of a woman trying to fight what she truly is. We have all these characters here on the site who start out 'corrupted', or get corrupted by other characters with nothing more than sweet words and possible promises. It's very refreshing to see a story wherein the character is actually given something in order to garner obedience. The setting could have been done better, but the way you left the reader wanting more out of every post, as well as the internal struggle and satisfying conclusion to this chapter of Madisons left more than made up for the avrage setting.

Score: 24

Character

Madisons personal struggle as well as her conversations with the death-Nell group and Pode herself sent the occasional chill down my spine. This was really where you excelled at, keeping Maddy from trying to become a beast while knowing that that is exactly what she is kept me intrigued. Pode's gifts to Maddy, and her accepting of the 'trophies' so to speak were really intense, and I found myself trying hard to veer away from the computer.

Score: 26

Prose

Sometimes, it took me a re-read in order to determine what exactly Madison had done to the wolves, which was by far the lowest mark of this thread. While the fight was awesome, and the odd mushrooms made for a great wildcard in the mix, I had a hard time determining on occasion if Madison was fighting the same wolf or a different one. There were very few errors in the actual mechanics that I spotted, and there was a ton of techniques used such as metaphor, similes, and even foreshadowing and symbolism. I just wonder how Nell would think of Maddy and now that the latter has accepted her true persona?

Score: 22

Wildcard

I loved this thread. As I said, it kept me hooked on every single post and left me wanting more. Given your recent light hearted and coup-inspiring endeavors with our former flying Freebird, I can't help but ask myself if this is a new, darker Madison that the whole of Althanas now has to deal with. And. I. Love. It.

Score: 7

Final Results: 79.

I am also nominating this thread for a JC, just so you know.

BlackAndBlueEyes receives 4010 exp, and 500 GP, with a possible bonus should this thread become a JC. It will also have the prestiege of being 1 of the 2 JCs in 2014, if approved. So great job!