Hey! You! With the face!

Hi! With all the new players and returning players I felt the incredible need to create a thread for us to all introduce ourselves in some crazy meet and greet!

Because that's how I roll.

So my Name is Fred, and I'm an operations moderator on the site and have been for about a year now. That means if you have questions about purchasing an item at the bazaar, or getting your character approved, you should shoot me a PM. I also run the Tarot Hierarchy, and in character group based around the acquisition of magical artifacts and the prevention of the abuse of magic in general.

When I'm not on the site I work full time at a manufacturing plant that makes wooden cabinets for electronic slot machines. This means the Monday through Friday Im pretty busy during the day, but I make sure to try and pop in every now and then on chat to say and see if people need me.

If you ever want to write a thread, serious or silly, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to try and get something going! I love working and writing with new members to the site, because I remember how it felt to be new and I always want to make sure people are feeling included.

What about y'all? Even if I know you I would still love people to pop in and introduce themselves and maybe make a new friend or two. Tell us something we don't know!