Months upon months he wandered the frozen wastes. His body robbed of purpose and imprisoned within itself with a thorny cage. In his mindless journey, the assassin stumbled across several old faces from his past. In summary, he found himself resuming the mantle of an old flag and an even older establishment. Lye's affinity with Ravens remained strong over the years and on their wings, he send out word to the old members of the Crimson Hand.

To no surprise, many perished to one means or another. Some found themselves behind bars or turned new coins for a better life. The assassin lord welcomed those that returned and with the effort of their ragtag group, they breathed life back into the Seventh Sanctum. Of all the men called out to, two replied that caused his dissappearance and new purpose.

"Madison," he called out to her over the summer and boil of burners. Her lab brimmed with life after the brunt of their work went into restoring it. In her leave, unattended experiments grew and flourished. In the restoration, several lives were claimed and a new room was carved from the mountain specifically to house what abominations they could successfully capture.

"Madison!" Lye repeated, his hand firmly rapping on the door. The clatter of metal on stone sounded through oak and the clack of patches soon folowed. As it opened, a familiar face peered through.

"What do you want?" asked an irritated Hedge. His eyes narrowed at the man before him, lids thin with distrust.

"A word with your colleague," Lye replied. "I wish to talk business - catch up."

"Who is it?" called out the familiar voice of Diggs. Hedge peered back inside.

"Him." The reply came. Muffled profanities soon followed.

"Look," muttered the assassin, face ripe with irritation. "Knocking was a formality. Doors can't hold me. Just let me speak with her, or let her refuse me herself. I want her... expertise."