Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Deep Blue
    Build
    5'10"/140 lbs
    Job
    Chieftain of The Red Hand

@Sei: Nope. I keep all my shooters to PC. I'm one of those snobs that thinks that mouse and keyboard is simply better. :P Don't have a 360, but I do have a PS3 (that spends more time playing movies than games).

There's several sections in FFX where all the characters are swimming underwater for hours. I'm pretty sure there's just some sort of magic that allows them all to breathe under water.

@Letho: I know I at least attempted to get Kimari's because I remember that stupid butterfly game, but I don't think I ever actually got it. Like I said before, I didn't have much motivation to get the ones other than the 3 I played with the most. :P Also: I fucking hated blitzball. lol
    Last edited by Sorahn; 09-10-11 at 09:14 PM.

EXP: 30,152, Level: 7
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 4,848
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,848
    GP

Name
    Azza "Sophia" Ambrose
    Race
    Dovicarus (Cleansing One)
    Hair Color
    White to Gray
    Eye Color
    Maroon
    Build
    5'2 / 119lb
    Job
    Cleansing One

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorahn View Post
    @Sei: Nope. I keep all my shooters to PC. I'm one of those snobs that thinks that mouse and keyboard is simply better. :P Don't have a 360, but I do have a PS3 (that spends more time playing movies than games).

There's several sections in FFX where all the characters are swimming underwater for hours. I'm pretty sure there's just some sort of magic that allows them all to breathe under water.

@Letho: I know I at least attempted to get Kimari's because I remember that stupid butterfly game, but I don't think I ever actually got it. Like I said before, I didn't have much motivation to get the ones other than the 3 I played with the most. :P Also: I fucking hated blitzball. lol

Oooo! so we can play together!!! x3

I'll promise not to tube... >:
    Current Adventures:
    None

Party:
    None

Recently Done:
    Following...
    Perspective...
    Price...
    Songs...
    He Who Waits...
    Matriarch's...

EXP: 3,658, Level: 1
    Level completed: 56%, EXP required for next level: 1,342
    Level completed: 56%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,342
    GP

Name
    Ashley Turgor.
    Race
    Human.
    Hair Color
    Black.
    Eye Color
    Yellow.
    Build
    5'9"/150lbs.
    Job
    Wizard.

View Profile
    Yay, just spent 5,000 gold enchanting a bad-ass sword that pretty much ohko's everything in the current level bracket with frosty death...

Then that stupid moustached prat broke it .

This game is cruel.

CRUEL I TELL YOU!

EXP: 37,059, Level: 8
    Level completed: 23%, EXP required for next level: 6,941
    Level completed: 23%,
    EXP required for next level: 6,941
    GP

Name
    Shadar
    Race
    half-elven
    Hair Color
    silver
    Eye Color
    deep blue
    Build
    6' / 150lbs

Oh look! Torchlight has an infinite dungeon after the end boss. (According to the internets.) Good bye world...
    ashtonwise: Shadar and Jackal are like PB and J, if PB wanted to murder J in its sleep.

EXP: 9,794, Level: 4
    Level completed: 16%, EXP required for next level: 4,206
    Level completed: 16%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,206
    GP

Name
    Aislinn Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Fire Red
    Eye Color
    Ice Blue
    Build
    5'6"
    Job
    Witch

View Profile
    Play mostly fighters now a days, but I can still remember a few glorious accomplishments...

1) Accomplished - Unlocking EVERYTHING in Golden Eye, EVERYTHING. All guns, unlimited ammo, even the ones you really don't need after all guns cheat like 2x RCP-90. Took me months but finally did it, and as a trivia tip, 2x RCP-90 was the last cheat I unlocked, long after I unlocked the debug mode you get for beating the game every level, on every difficulty.

2) Didn't accomplish - Beating Blazblue: Calamity Triggers Score Attack mode. I would get SO DAMN CLOSE. Whats even more frustrating is I have the game, and not the system, so I can't even go back and do it now. It was the last achievement I needed to get all 1000 points for that game! >.<
    Got no reason got no shame
    Got no family I can blame
    Just don't let me disappear
    I'mm tell you everything...

~ Secrets - One Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Immortal View Post

1: (the lame one) was playing DMC 3 and getting my ass whipped by Cerberus so much it unlocked easy mode. I fought and fought and fought, and my friends fought and fought, and we never beat that damn dog! He was brutal and I was just in such awe of how awesome the game is I got rofl-stomped over and over again. Three months later of putting the game down and playing Star Fox armada I came back and beat the stupid dog, no problems.....However his nunchucks of ice were so cool I forgave him. That was until i beat Agni and Rudra senseless, thought I was a pimp, and the next play through they played hacky sack with my skull....Oh and Beowolf was a dick! I got a strategy Guide just to see how to beat him...and it told me GOOD FUCKING LUCK!

Don't fret. Those ones were easy for me, now NEVAN was a bitch for me. But anyway ... since I'm posting here ...

HARDEST thing I've done? I'd have to say Beat DMC 1,2,3 and 4 in a row on their hardest difficulties. Yes, in a row.

Hardest thing I've never done? I've never had to cheat till GTA 4 for the first play through. Any other time, fuck cheats.

EXP: 2,975, Level: 2
    Level completed: 33%, EXP required for next level: 2,025
    Level completed: 33%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,025
    GP

Name
    Liam Duigenan
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Graying
    Eye Color
    Pale Green
    Build
    5'11''/ 159 lbs.
    Job
    Inquisitor

Combat in the Witcher makes me want to cry. Also, the first girl.. Triss? .. I couldn't stop staring at her chest when she was talking. I didn't realize not having a bra made that much of a difference, but jesus talk about low cut.
    "It has fallen upon me, now and again in my sojourns through the world, to ease various evil men of their lives." - Solomon Kane

Non Timebo Mala
    EXP: 126,303, Level: 15
    Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 8,697
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 8,697
    GP

Name
    Letho Ravenheart
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Dark brown, turning gray
    Eye Color
    Dark brown
    Build
    6'0''/240 lbs
    Job
    Corone Ranger

If you're talking about the second Witcher, I broke my keyboard in half because of the combat. Literally. For the first quarter of the game I loathed the combat. Then I sort of got the hang of it. Then I loved it. I eventually found it quite rewarding and an improvement over the first game.
    "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity."

William Butler Yeats - The Second Coming

EXP: 2,975, Level: 2
    Level completed: 33%, EXP required for next level: 2,025
    Level completed: 33%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,025
    GP

Name
    Liam Duigenan
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Graying
    Eye Color
    Pale Green
    Build
    5'11''/ 159 lbs.
    Job
    Inquisitor

Quote Originally Posted by Letho View Post
    If you're talking about the second Witcher, I broke my keyboard in half because of the combat. Literally. For the first quarter of the game I loathed the combat. Then I sort of got the hang of it. Then I loved it. I eventually found it quite rewarding and an improvement over the first game.
    My problem isn't the clicking, its the fact that groups of enemies can pretty much just null combat completely. If you have 3-5 people on you and you can't run, you're going to either need to be really lucky or learn to love restarting from an earlier save file. I'm on the beast fight right now with Abigail. I stopped trying to keep her alive because she apparently can pull a.. jesus rabbit.. out of her hat now and come back anyway? Beast fries my ass every time. Attacks too fast to keep up while I'm doing random fucking twirls. Who would have thought that when getting mauled by a hellhound the appropriate response is to break into an impromptu ballet?!

Story's awesome. The combat makes me want to take a club to the head's of the developers and pound them into mush. How does this even pass quality testing at all?!
    "It has fallen upon me, now and again in my sojourns through the world, to ease various evil men of their lives." - Solomon Kane

Hand of Virtue
    EXP: 87,799, Level: 12
    Level completed: 84%, EXP required for next level: 2,201
    Level completed: 84%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,201
    GP

Name
    Artemis Eburi
    Race
    Human (+ Dovicarus)
    Hair Color
    Dark Brown and Gray
    Eye Color
    Piercing Blue
    Build
    5'8"
    Job
    Smith

I agree with both of you. I started witcher 1 and wasn't motivated to push through. I got witcher 2 for free and have no motivation to even bother. All because of the combat system. It's so stiff...
    2011 Althy Winner - Most Realistic Character
    2016 Althy Winner - Best Contributor & Player of the Year (tie)

Artemis Eburi Wiki Page
    Current Character Profile

Solo Quests:
    Hidden Beneath The Canopy (75)
    Lost Loot of Lornius (74)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast