Level completed: 46%, EXP required for next level: 5,992
    Level completed: 46%,
    EXP required for next level: 5,992
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Red Six Request Board

Requests
    The Red Six is to the public a mercenary group, as such we receive public requests from rich (or sometimes just desperate) people. Quests will help The Six spread their shadowy, and slightly blood covered, fingers across Althanas.

Assassinations

The Final Aspiration of the Aspiring Earl
    Earl Fore-yard (he named himself) has made some enemies with deep pockets. We have been asked to remove him from this life in hopes that he will return somewhat less debt-ridden. Earl is known to hang out around the Citadel, conning hopeful contestants out of money by pretending to be a monk. Those we represent would like him killed in broad daylight in front of the Citadel, however they will accept decapitation and his head left on the steps as a second option.

Battles

None

Guard Jobs

Gourd Garden Guarding
    Well, I am not going to mince words with this one. A Gourd farmer has moved from Akashima with his prize winning Gourd plants. He had somehow managed to offend the local pumpkin farmers and fears that they will use their pumpkin magic (yes that’s a thing,) to destroy his garden. Set out to the Corone Countryside and protect this poor soul. Oh, if possible can you bring me back one of those giant gourds? It would look great in our HQ. Oh, before I forget, apparently pumpkin magic has something to do with using pumpkins as weapons, and even summoning the fierce pumpkin golem... Sometimes I think magic has lost its elegance.

Hunting

Dwagon!
    Ok, I shit you not, there is a dragon that somehow was combined with a wagon to create a Dwagon. Apparently a wizard stuffed up a spell and combined the two rather than cooking an egg. That was years ago and the Dwagon has now grown up and is terrorising several small towns in rural Corone. The reason I want you to kill this beast is wood. Dragon Scale wood. Apparently it resists all fire and is easily as strong as steel, while as light as wood. Just be warned, even though it rolls around on four wheels, its wings are fine and it has a unique breath attack of dragon wood shards.

Treasure Hunting

The Ruby Six
    Sometimes a man just wants things, y'know? Like a foot tall number six made from a single ruby. There is some story about how a god marked his favoured children with the six, only to have them die out and leave the six in a tomb filled with the souls of the dead... but I'm sure its just an old wives tale. Head out by boat to the small Island of Del'rago off the east coast of Corone. From their enter the jungle, the tomb and BAM we have a giant ruby six. Now that would be one for the mantle. Oh and apparently it was a snake god. Duno if that will come up.

Clan Business

Time to get down to business. Stamping out the competitors, taking what’s ours, that general stuff.

Six times Six
    Six men in Ettermire are using The Red Six's name and stirring up trouble. Your job is to make these men 'cease to be' and leave the Red Six symbol as a reminder that we are not to be trifled with. The men are apparently just thugs, but in Ettermire they might have access to some black-power weapons, so be careful. If you can bring back a keg or two of the black stuff all the better.

Mine Crafts
    We have been given a mine. By 'given' I mean 'took'. By 'took' I mean I managed to get most of the blood off the deed. Problem is, the mine is full of goblins. Little feral ones, barely able to count the coins they have been stealing off passer-bys. Do the clan a service and put the buggers out of their misery and bring us back some of that oh-so-expensive iron ore. For you know, ironing people in the face with.

Captain Sassy-Pants
    Ok, his real name is Captain Morgan. He runs a smuggling rink between Corone and Altera. He pays the Black Sail a decent amount of coin to let him operate, and has managed to build up quite a lucrative operation. That’s were we come in. I want in. Maybe its the term racketeer, maybe its the ability to use the term 'Smuggler' for its intended purpose. Whatever it is, this deal will net us a tidy sum. Contact Captain Morgan and put some pressure on him. You might need to kill a few of his sailors, but that’s how we do business. Also, I heard he likes spiced rum and wears very fashionable pants. I doubt either of those facts will help you.

Break knees, collect fees
    EXP: 94,624, Level: 13
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 9,376
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,376
    GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    I'd like to claim Six Times Six, pending Madison's acquisition of a new arm and the completion of her initiation.
    "Being evil never felt so good!" - Marie, Splatoon

these are the weapons of bedeviling times

EXP: 940, Level: 1
    Level completed: 47%, EXP required for next level: 1,060
    Level completed: 47%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,060
    GP

Name
    Dalanaar Ironclaw
    Race
    Froire Foxen
    Hair Color
    Ember Orange/Ocean Blue
    Eye Color
    Ember Orange
    Build
    6', 100 Lbs
    Job
    Retired Atrtificer

View Profile
    Ill take on killing the Earl. Prophet is more than capable of charring a man, or with a better idea, find a potion the keeps your head alive, and force him to live in a box!
    My Motto- Hey. Im here. You are too. SHut up.

EXP: 2,750, Level: 2
    Level completed: 25%, EXP required for next level: 2,250
    Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,250
    GP

Name
    Ardu Scylla.
    Race
    Aetherpyre.
    Hair Color
    Black.
    Eye Color
    Cyan.
    Build
    5'10"/176lbs.

View Profile
    I'd like to favour my chances at Captain.

EXP: 950, Level: 1
    Level completed: 48%, EXP required for next level: 1,050
    Level completed: 48%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,050
    GP

Name
    Dawn Ivy FlameShadow
    Race
    Dark Elf
    Hair Color
    Pitch black except a small hair strand dyed red
    Eye Color
    Brown
    Build
    5'5" / 99lbs
    Job
    Bounty Hunter

If Dawn has even officially joined yet, she would love to take the assassination assignment and kill somebody
    Main Account: BlueGhostofSeaside

"All I live for is money. I crave the feeling of gold and silver rushing into my hands like grains of sand. What else matters? As long as I have wealth I'm happy right? Might as well kill some people along the way down, I heard that's somewhat fun too..." ~ Dawn

"All you own is going to burn"

EXP: 940, Level: 1
    Level completed: 47%, EXP required for next level: 1,060
    Level completed: 47%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,060
    GP

Name
    Dalanaar Ironclaw
    Race
    Froire Foxen
    Hair Color
    Ember Orange/Ocean Blue
    Eye Color
    Ember Orange
    Build
    6', 100 Lbs
    Job
    Retired Atrtificer

View Profile
    If she wants that. I revoke my earlier post to claim officially to take on Dwagon!
    My Motto- Hey. Im here. You are too. SHut up.

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Don't be afraid of teaming up, or if you want you can post in the Recruitment forum and gather non-clan members to get the thread done. Otherwise, you can post a discussion in the Group area to see if any other members are interested (maybe with an outline of how you'd like to complete the thread?).

Wide eyed & bushy tailed
    EXP: 59,008, Level: 10
    GP

Name
    Remedy Blue

Hey all, I've combined the recruitment thread, clan info and request board into one, located here: http://www.althanas.com/world/showth...t-and-Requests

Note its an IC thread