Thread: Memories faded. (Open challenge to all)

EXP: 85,686, Level: 12
    Level completed: 67%, EXP required for next level: 4,314
    Level completed: 67%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,314
    GP

Name
    Kyla Marie Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

Memories faded. (Open challenge to all)

Akiv walked through the cold marble hallways in silence. His black clothing stood out against the bright white stone and his face seemed to fade in the glow of the candlelight. Only the puffed red cheeks beneath his bright blue eyes stood out. He carried a small bag that one might have mistaken for a purse if not observing carefully.

He stopped when he reached the door. This was not his first time in the famous Citadel of Radasanth, but it was certainly a trip unlike any other. He had asked for no opponent. The empty room was his and his alone. He turned the knob and took a deep breath before forcing himself to cross the threshold.

Silence seemed to envelope him. The floor seemed nearly non existent and yet it held his weight. The monks had certainly provided exactly what he'd asked. The blankness was never ending. No walls, no floor, no ceiling. Just a never ending expanse of white.

He held his bundle close as he took thirty or so steps forward. Then, he knelt and gently removed the contents of the bag. It was only the second time he'd seen the strange item. It was found amongst his mother's belongings, certainly a recent purchase.

And for some reason all he could think of was that it most certainly had something to do with her foolish actions and her untimely death.

And so, he would leave it here. To either be swallowed whole by the magics of the Citadel, or to be found by someone who might find a use for such a trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by OOC
    Akiv has left an item in the Citadel. Who knows where it might show up? Post the story of your character finding it, and I'll choose one person to receive it and let you know what it is For the sake of moving this along. This contest will last only 24 hours! Have fun!
    Last edited by Amber Eyes; 01-19-15 at 07:23 PM.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon

EXP: 46,429, Level: 9
    Level completed: 25%, EXP required for next level: 7,571
    Level completed: 25%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,571
    GP

Name
    Tobias Ebericht Stalt
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    5'8" 138 lbs.
    Job
    Lost.

View Profile
    It all blurred together eventually.

A succinct summary of the greatest achievements of mankind, and the effects of alcohol on the mind. Unfortunately, I have one without the other. I think they call this depression.

This marks the first time I've walked into the Citadel in Radasanth without the intention of doing battle. There will be no cheers if I find victory in my search for enlightenment, and in that fact I take a measure of solace. Men like me don't deserve applause. Every ounce of pain we bear is earned. I'll wear it all like a badge of rank.

The hallway narrows ahead of me. I feel something ancient and cold, as though my mind is lending to the forces that bend reality in this place and they mold into a fitting shape. I've never felt quite this sensation before; no part of the world has ever seemed to me like it's understood my plight. As the corridor twists before my eyes, the bleak scene before me steals breath unbidden from my lungs.

Fingers dance timidly across the wall as I dumbly fumble for truth in a labyrinth of lies. I know it's an illusion, by all accounts, it shouldn't seem so real to me.

But it does.

Black and white architecture with Gothic notes remind me of Knifes Edge. The weeping wind sings the same sordid song as I remember. The door beckons me with twisted glee as it turns the knife in my chest. I won't give it the satisfaction of breaking me. "Pain is fuel for power," I remind myself quietly.

And the handle turns.

My eyes burn from the sheer impossibility beyond the threshold. Brightest white claws at my retinas. The sensation in my heart has writhed from the morose into fascination. The next few steps I take are not at my own behest. Something feral within me cries out for movement, and my body moves on instinct.

Pain lances through me as the room reacts to my emptiness. The monks once told me that the illusion, if left unshaped, often reacted to the emotions of those locked in combat. Alone in this vast light, I feel exposed. The grief in my heart has never been likened to purity, which wrenches my mind more.

A warm hand on my shoulder dispels my endless thoughts, and I glance up into two beautiful eyes. "I told you," she whispers, but the voice echoes from so far away. I reach for her, but her body is a gentle wisp on the wind. "It's not your fault" The same sad smile that I remember mocks my attempts to hold her again. I can feel the stains streaking my face.

Words won't come. I'm beyond that now. The cold of Salvar is gone, and the once familiar and comforting sensation of the Citadel. Replaced by a fleeting memory, fading away. "Erica," I try to call out her name, but it dies on my lips. Instead, all that escapes me is a sigh, bereaved.

I feel warmth against my hand, and when I look, both of her ethereal hands have cupped it in a gentle embrace. "We were never meant to be happy," she told me sadly. Gods, but I had known that. I kept telling myself, but Salvar didn't care. Corone doesn't seem to either. The world does not weep for us. "Tobias, if I had known for a moment, even a fraction of one..."

"Don't speak in lost possibility," the words found their way to my throat and escaped. She smiled. "It won't ever be. It can't, now." The admission kills me. It might have killed her too, if I hadn't already. "I'm so sorry," I tell her. "It could have been so different if I'd just come clean."

"No, Tobias," her words chide me more gently than I deserve. "You saved me."

Like a blade through the heart, her final words fade away with my vision of her. "Wait," I call out, "wait!"

Erica is gone. She always was, she always will be. The warmth in my hand, however, remains. As the scene folds and I am left in a dimly lit room, I glance down. "Now," twice I blink. I've never heard of illusion magic concealing anything, but the strange item in my hand proves it to be a plausible phenomenon. "What's this?"
    Even a well-lit place can hide salvation
    A map to a one-man maze that never sees the sun
    Where the lost are the heroes
    And the thieves are left to drown

Calm and Cold, and how they became Mithril.

EXP: 3,722, Level: 2
    Level completed: 58%, EXP required for next level: 1,278
    Level completed: 58%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,278
    GP

Name
    Andy Rorton
    Race
    Koden Tueur
    Hair Color
    Dirty Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    6'3'' 230 lbs
    Job
    Legend Hunter

View Profile
    “You were a goddamned fool to even try this,” the voice spoke as though it’s owner chewed on marbles as he talked, “Ain’t nobody gonna beat me, not now, not ever.”

A fist flew, a body slid against a floor, blood trickled from a nose and a jaw was more than likely broken. Andy Rorton felt the world around him darken and the pain in his head that throbbed in sync with his pulse. He tried to push himself up off the ground with his noodle like arm. His limbs wavered as he got up and raised his fists up to his face once more. He spit to his right side and refused to look at the droplets of blood and chipped teeth that left his mouth. He could see the form of his opponent, though he actually saw three of them. Two of them had to be products of his jarred brain, they –had- to be.

It was nothing short of astounding that this damage was caused by one single punch.

He wiped away the stream of blood from the corner of his mouth, his brow furrowed onto the opponent he thought was the correct one. His foe approached him slowly, he savored Rorton’s defeat as though it were sweet ambrosia. His steps were methodical and each one seemed to be another step towards the legends killer’s demise. Andy balled his hands into fists and swung as hard as he could towards his prey’s ribs, a step taken to add momentum to the blow.

His face was once again introduced to a boxing glove.

He slid another few feet away, his body skimmed across the floor like a stone on a pond. Rorton’s mind commanded him to rise, to try another swing but his body would not listen. His foe bounced back and forth on his heels. The bastard enjoyed this, enjoyed watching the proud killer of myths on the floor. He struggled up somehow and his body swayed like the branches of a tree in a hurricane. His foe snickered.

“Hey yo,” the gargled mouth fool spoke once more, “ya know if this were a real boxing match I’d just have to lay you out one more time and I’d keep my belt.”

“Fuck. You. Balboa.” Andy spat once more before falling down again.

“TKO” the legend known as Rocky mocked.

Andy scrapped across the floor, his hands reaching out. He could feel his nails dig into the wood, one even chipped off. He tried to push up one last time, show he was not going down easy, but met with the ground once more. He rolled upon his back, looking up at the prize fighter who now stood over Rorton, his legs on either side of the legend killer’s chest. Andy stretched out his arms as he sneered at his opponent. And then he felt something, something that could help him, something he needed.

“This….this changes things…” Rorton smirked.

EXP: 17,599, Level: 5
    Level completed: 60%, EXP required for next level: 2,401
    Level completed: 60%,
    EXP required for next level: 2,401
    GP

Name
    Illara
    Race
    Elf (Hybrid)
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'5"/Slender

View Profile
    See the sweet Mousie care for her babes,
    Sometimes with much love and sometimes with much pain.
    The weak and the scared she holds safe and warm,
    The loud and the careless she sternly warns.
    The meek and the timid grow strong under her hands,
    But a sharp nip puts to rest all rebellious demands.

-From Mutt’s writings.

I’m not much in Radasanth these days. I’m Unfounded’s swiftest messenger, and as we rebuild from the war, our communications across Corone are vital. Most days I wake up in one town and am in another town by dusk. It’s a little lonely, but the times I get to spend with everyone from all over the organization make it worthwhile.

Radasanth will always be home; I’ve put too much into it and it’s put too much into me. If I’m within a hundred miles of the city and nothing is urgently keeping me away, I come back, walk its streets, blend with its people. I go to the tiny little apartment that has been mine for the past forty years and I seek out my favorite taverns to remind myself why they do or do not deserve my patronage.

I want to be buried here, in the quiet little corner of heaven’s hell that has become the final place for so many of the people I have ever cared about. The life I live is far from safe; that day may come sooner than later. I won’t complain when it happens, but I’m not ready for it yet, for so many reasons.

One of those reasons is a girl I know only as Monsoon. She’s new to Unfounded, recruited by Diamond Knave only about two years ago. It’s hard to tell a human’s age; they’re here and gone so quickly that there’s no keeping track of them. They just go from birth to childhood to youth to adulthood to old age to their grave in the span of a few breaths, leaving a gaping, silent hole in their wake.

I think Monsoon is eighteen or nineteen. When I first met her, she was a scrawny sub-adult with a chip on her shoulder. These days she’s a strong young adult with an even bigger chip on her shoulder. Knave tends to foster those, and has since his father’s death a few years ago. She’s a very strong fighter, out of control to the point that she broke Silver’s ankle in a spar since the last time I was here.

Splinter, Unfounded’s leader, won’t stand for the lack of discipline. There have been calls from among the higher leadership to cut her loose, take the safety net of the organization away from her. Kicking an Unfoundling back out to the curb is not an action we take lightly; how do you disown your children?

As one of two founding members of the organization, I’d been summoned back for the discussion, and was one of the more fervent advocates to rehabilitate her. We’ve only kicked two members out in the last half century, one for treachery and one for killing another Unfoundling. While Monsoon’s violations could get that serious, I think she’s currently just a kid seeing how far the limitations go. Stars know I did some stupid shit when I was young. Stars know Knave did, and Splinter, and Rainbow, and every kid I’ve known who managed to make it to adulthood.

So here I am on this drizzly night, walking up the stairs to the Citadel.

“I thought we did all our sparring in the old warehouse?” Tanned hands wove a lazy braid into dark brown hair. Eyes gray as molten mythril probed my face. It was a valid question, really. We don’t usually put ourselves out in the open streets like this; as the city’s dirt, we belong under rugs and out of sight. But not tonight.

“We aren’t sparring, Monsoon. I’m taking you on to train as a courier. Sometimes while running, you’ll get waylaid, and you need to learn that the things you learn in a spar don’t mean shit when you’re ambushed.”

A blase scoff. “You’re going to ambush me? You? No offense, Mongrel, but you’re a twiggy little elf. There’s no way you’ll last through one hit of my chains. And really, I’m a brawler. I wanna go mess up some faces. Maybe find them Scara Scourges who’ve been poking into our streets and teach ‘em not to mess with Unfounded! I don’t want to go traipsing through the woods like some...some merry elf. No offense.”

I try to suppress my smirk, only with partial success. “Sometimes the quiet brings wisdom. You’ve been severely lacking in that, Monsoon. You don’t really have a choice, here. We discussed your situation among the entirety of our leadership, and your fate is decided, at least for the next few years. Splinter, Knave, Rainbow and I all agreed that for your own good, you’re leaving Knave’s locals and becoming one of my runners. If you don’t like that enough to leave, you are more than welcome to. But there would be consequences to walking away in a fit of attitude.”

The young woman scowled, shrugging her shoulders and rattling the chains she carried over her black tunic. Unfoundlings are chosen carefully, so only a handful have ever left the group. One left because he had an opportunity he could no more pass up than a caged bird could resist the open sky. Another left because she wanted different for her children than a life of crime. A few others had left in fits of pique, and they were no longer welcome at our safe houses or our card tables. Unfounded becomes much of our world when we join, our family, our friends, our home. Could a girl so young throw that away simply because she wasn’t getting what she wanted?

“It’s not like I meant to break her leg,” she grumbled. “Why should I be punished?”

“Because you did mean to break her leg, and refused to get her help before the others found her. What you did was callous and cruel, and this punishment is mild compared to what you deserve. You will take it or you will face worse consequences. Am I utter clear?”

She grumbled at me, but kept stomping up the ziggurat’s steps.

An Ai’Brone monk greeted us when we entered the Citadel, and when I requested a room, he led us to one. It expanded into endless whiteness, and Monsoon started unwrapping the chains around her slender body as soon as the door closed. “Are you seriously gonna ambush me in this? ‘Cuz, you know, you kinda stick out.”

The room rippled and I stepped back, pulling my daggers. The first thing to change was the room’s smell. It went from dead and sterile to the must of bloodoaks and the bite of scrawny pines. The light dimmed, old trees and new saplings faded in. The unassuming white underfoot became dirt and loam, fallen leaves and beetle husks. The light that came from all corners became dappled murk.

“...oh shit.”

My steps away took me behind a tree, out of her sight. Monsoon was a city girl through and through; the woods she didn’t know would devour her on their own if I let them. That would be a later lesson. This lesson was about pain.

Chains sailed through the air on the other side of the tree, singing their song of brutality. Faster and faster they went, harder and harder. Anything caught in her whorl of violence would be relentlessly pummelled; it was from her fighting style she was given her name.

But she had yet to use it practically.

Hardly reaching out to steady myself with my hands, I ran up the gnarled vermillion trunk until I reached a branch. She was striking blindly, expending energy she only thought she had in abundance. I knew that fear, the fear of the monsters that might pop up out of the darkness. The fear that if she didn’t prove herself, she’d be condemned to the darkness forever. I couldn’t nurture that fear.

I watched the rhythm of her swings, and when I saw my opening, I dropped. An iron link caught my shoulder on the way down, sending me a little off course, but I landed within the safe zone, where she couldn’t strike as hard or effectively.

She was also right in my kill zone.

Iron sharp as razors flashed and flew, opening up sheer fabric and soft flesh. Leaves and sticks crunched and cracked beneath our feet as she stumbled and ran backward to avoid me. She was neither quick nor deft enough to get out of my effective range and put me into hers. Sure, her chains bounced from my body, bruising down to bone, but they couldn’t get enough momentum to shred skin and maul muscle. Meanwhile, her blood cascaded from her arms, her sides, her legs, her flanks. If she left an opening, I punished it. The crisp woodland air breathed metallic in our wake, in her agony.

Screams of rage and pain, furious and desperate blows slowed to sobs of terror and weak flicks as the life drained out of her. The fight lasted less than a minute before she collapsed, curled up as tight as she could.

“NO! Stop, please! Stop! Mommy! MOMMY!”

While that would never save her in a real fight, I stopped. She’d had enough. We could work more later; she had learned she wasn’t as invincible as she’d thought.

I knelt beside her, she flinched when I stroked her hair. “You have a lot to learn about a lot of things. And I will teach you. For now, the exit’s about thirty feet that way. The monks will clean you up.”

She sobbed into a pile of leaves, broken. “I can’t, I can’t…”

“There may come a day when you either will push yourself harder and farther than this or you will die. Silver had to crawl for help while injured, now it’s your turn. I will guide you if you need it, but I will not carry you. Get up, Monsoon.” She struggled, but pushed halfway to her feet and started stumbling in the direction of the exit.

I sighed, standing up and checking for any particularly bad injuries. Nothing that wouldn’t heal on its own. I started my own journey for the door, my own journey for the next two or three years that would see Monsoon grow or wither under my tutelage. Would her foibles be something she could grow beyond? Would mine not stop her from reaching her full potential? The journey would not be easy for either of us, that I knew.

On my way out, I tripped over a root and kicked something free. Kneeling, I picked it up and held it up to the dim light that filtered through the slowly-fading woods.

“What?”

Break knees, collect fees
    EXP: 94,624, Level: 13
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 9,376
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,376
    GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    As I always did, I returned to the world of the living in a sudden rush. That first gasp of air was always the hardest, and that first shine of bright light filtered through the high stained glass windows always the harshest.

No matter how my times I met my end within the magical arenas of The Citadel, I never got used to it. Stabbed, incinerated, frozen solid, eviscerated, decapitated, electrocuted--no matter what, the return was the same. A sharp pain, a sudden, sad realization, and several minutes of disorientation.

Choked, horrified gasps unbecoming of a terrifying monster such as myself escaped my throat as I reached up to my neck with my briar-knit hands. The bed I was laying on jostled under my sudden movements, and I apparently startled the monk clad in the brown robes of the Ai'Brone who had kept watch over me. The look of surprise on his face slowly melted away to the stoic smile of a talented healer as he settled back into a forward lean, his elbows resting on his knees. The faint memories of taking a warrior's broadsword to the side of my neck played back in my mind as the monk greeted me. "Ah, welcome back. We had a heck of a time piecing you together after your bout."

The sound of sharpened steel cutting through flesh, the snapping of tendon and bone echoed in my ears. "Y-yes," I said after several seconds, my voice sounding foreign and distracted even to me. "Thank you for that, by the way."

He bowed his head, the sweat of his brow visible through loose strands of shaggy, sandy hair. "That is one of our duties here. It is an honor to serve our guests at The Citadel in such a manner."

"I suppose I should get going now," I said nonchalantly. I sat up straight and gripped the blanket that had been thrown over me while I had lain there, hovering restlessly in the world between of the living and the dead that this establishment's clients frequented. The monk was quick with a strong hand against my shoulder and a click of his tongue.

"I'm afraid that the injuries you suffered, along with your unique biology, require you to get a little more rest." He flashed me a friendly, professional smile--one that said that he probably knew what he was talking about. He had borne witness to the carnage that ensued in my most recent battle.

My unique biology will see to it that I heal quicker, you stupid little troll. "If you insist," I said, warily. I eased myself back onto the bed, and allowed myself to sink into the foam-padded mattress. If there was one thing I could really credit this place with, it would certainly be the hospitality they showed the wizards and warriors who bled each other out for an afternoon's entertainment. The monk rose to his feet, and with a quick nod, turned and awkwardly shuffled his way out of the recovery ward.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment as my head lay on the pillow. I ruminated on the mistakes I had made in my confrontation not minutes--hours?--prior. It was a small miscalculation on the speed of the fighter's swing, and the skill with which he wielded the blade when faced with an onslaught of acid-tipped vines. It would seem that the old adage is correct--there is always a greater power.

My right thigh twitched slightly, and I absentmindedly reached underneath the thick blankets with a vine-knit hand. I scratched the itch without a problem; but there was indeed a problem. Where my hand was currently clawing away at my pants, there should've been something big and metallic resting in something else that was leathery and perfectly shaped to hold such a thing. I tore my covers off the bed to reveal that The Last Resort was missing--belt, holster, firearm, pouches with extra bullets and all. Just gone.

I recalled the awkward, swiveling steps that the monk had taken to leave the room, and with the sense of urgency each little bit of movement had held.

Wasting no time, I bolted out of bed and was out of the ward in less than a second. I turned right heading out the doorway, and immediately saw him power-walking his way down towards the back of the Citadel.

"You son of a bitch!" My screams shocked everyone else around me into a state of confused attention. At the end of the hall, the sandy-haired monk turned, saw the unbridled fury burning away in my eyes and the teeth-bearing snarl across my face, probably shit himself a little bit, and hightailed it around a corner. I broke out in a full-speed run after him, monk and patron alike moving to the sides and pressing themselves up against the stone-hewed walls in order to get the hell out of the way of my rage. "You thieving little fuck! Get back here this instant!"

I rounded the corner and found him sprinting down this new hallway, his flowing robes impeding his movement somewhat. I continued to dog his steps around corners and down lengths of labyrinthine hallways towards part of the Citadel I never even imagined existed--places that, mind you, looked exactly like every other place in this building.

Didn't take long for me to catch up to the bastard. Our footsteps echoed throughout the barren hallway when I unleashed a storm of four vines from my arms, each one snaking through the air at an incredible speed towards this asshole. The found purchase around his neck, which nearly snapped into pieces when I yanked him back towards me. I reeled him in close and held him tightly, making sure to squeeze just hard enough to allow him to breathe but still know that he had done something bad to someone even worse.

With no small effort, I began lifting his squirming body off the ground. I could see the fear in his eyes as he clawed at my vines, trying to pry himself loose. I picked him up just high enough where he could still support himself on his tippiest of toes. Just a few inches more, and I could hang the little fucker...

I frowned deeply at him. "I've only got the patience to ask this twice. Where is it?"

"Wh-where is w-rrrrrk-what?" The monk's face began turning a light shade of red.

I tightened my vines slightly, depriving him of breath for a brief second. "My gun, you shithead. Where is it?" My leer narrowing, my voice softer, I said, "That was the second time, for the record."

The monk remained defiant. "I don't know what you're talking about--urk!" His plea of ignorance was interrupted by his body cracking against the stone walls of the hallway. He went slightly limp, his body not used to the same level of punishment that was suffered by the patrons he served as an Ai'Brone (and a pretty amoral one, at that). There was a slight shifting underneath his robes, and a heavy clunk as something metallic encased in leather hit the floor.

I looked down to see the familiar sights of The Last Resort, nestled safely in its holster. "Ah," I said with a smile. Continuing to hold on tightly with my vines, I knelt down and picked up the flintlock pistol and tied the belt it rested on around my waist once more. The weight on my right hip was instantly familiar, like the lingering touch of a lover. I returned my attentions to the monk, his face slowly growing redder with each passing moment.

"Didn't they tell you it's not nice to steal? So much for being the lawful forces of good that you healers are supposed to be, am I right?" I shook the unresponsive monk again for emphasis, and... well, something else was loosened underneath the robes. It fell to the ground with a similar clunk.

I looked down at the mysterious object, and then back up at the monk. "Are you fucking kidding me," I asked with an eyebrow arched. "How many others? What else do you have up that burlap dress of yours?"

"P-p-p-please don't tell my boss," was all he managed to wheeze in his defense.
    "Being evil never felt so good!" - Marie, Splatoon

these are the weapons of bedeviling times

EXP: 85,686, Level: 12
    Level completed: 67%, EXP required for next level: 4,314
    Level completed: 67%,
    EXP required for next level: 4,314
    GP

Name
    Kyla Marie Orlouge
    Race
    Mystic
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Blue
    Build
    5'6, 155lbs
    Job
    Ixian Knights Reformation team

The trinket that fell from the monk's robes at Madison's feet was The Limiter Necklace. This necklace double's the wearers natural body weight, but if removed the user receives double strength for three posts.

Illara stumbled upon a bag of coins. Upon further inspection, the bag contained 700 gp.

Andy lucked out as he found a steel hunting dagger to help defeat his foe.

The heavy object in Tobias' hand was The Slate

The items above belong to this account and are transferred to their new owners.

In addition the participants receive the following for participation

BlackAndBlueEyes receives 1000 exp and 200 gp.

The Mongrel receives 160 exp and 150 gp.

Tobias receives 250 exp.

Andy Rorton receives 150 exp.

Note: I requested permission from Sei to award regular vignette awards for this.
    My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.
    ~~ Ashleigh Brilliant

Every girl should use what Mother Nature gave her before Father Time takes it away.
    ~~Dr. Laurence J. Peter

You might as well stand and fight because if you run, you will only die tired.
    -- Sei Shin Kan

Only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    -- Anon

Administrator
    EXP: 63,653, Level: 10
    Level completed: 88%, EXP required for next level: 1,347
    Level completed: 88%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,347
    GP

Name
    Lichensith Ulroké
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Platinum
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    175lbs -- 6'
    Job
    Grandmaster Assassin

View Profile
    EXP & GP Added!

700 GP removed from Amber Eyes and transferred to The Mongrel as requested.
    "All mortal men possess the capacity to do evil. Some are simply more capable than others."
    - Anonymous