Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    Regardless of what happens, I think I want to proceed with this quest. It has given me wonderful opportunity to figure out how to re-introduce my character into Althanas. Remember guys, we can always pull back a bit. Battles have happened in quest threads in the past, and we can figure out a way to make it easy on everyone. I will be waiting to see what news comes from Bard and Antheruin.
    -Level 4-

The path of redemption requires both light and shadow.

Like a Caterpillar
    EXP: 19,347, Level: 5
    Level completed: 90%, EXP required for next level: 653
    Level completed: 90%,
    EXP required for next level: 653
    GP

Name
    Ioder (Haven)
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Blonde
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    5'8
    Job
    Just a regular guy

I'll be dropping this thread as well. If this this is presented in a simpler fashion I'll reconsider.
    There will be blood.

(09:19:09) Max_Dirks: (whispers) nah I've read your stuff, you're trash like an emerald isn't a ruby

Blind Lore Mod in Trainin
    EXP: 4,050, Level: 2
    Level completed: 69%, EXP required for next level: 950
    Level completed: 69%,
    EXP required for next level: 950
    GP

Name
    ----
    Race
    whatever the situation requires
    Hair Color
    ---
    Eye Color
    ---

With Antheruin's leaving of the site a much simplified version of the quest will be drafted. I should have something up by Sunday, and we can go from there.
    INEED to see your vision, and the layers you apply sometimes make that difficult" (By Storm).
    Lore Q&A
    Screen-reader user, welcome, PM me with questions on how the site works with your software

EXP: 12,060, Level: 4
    Level completed: 62%, EXP required for next level: 1,940
    Level completed: 62%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,940
    GP

Name
    Firelis Tvy’ern (Fii; Sceadwe)
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Copper
    Eye Color
    Green
    Build
    1.78m/68kg
    Job
    Pickpocket, Hand-for-hire

View Profile
    If Kryos and I are the only ones still in it, we should probably just hammer things out with Bard's inputs around canonity.

GP

Name
    ----
    Race
    Hair Color
    ---
    Eye Color
    ---

As Antheruin’s writer is no longer present, I would like to briefly outline my original thoughts for what I’ve lossely described as the Dred Lord Story Arche. Originally I thought having the writers have separate threads, either in solo or in groups, that explain how they wind up in Trenycë would be a good thing, and indeed Eyes has started one for Maddy. For those writers not much interested in this, they could join up with a group, write a few posts and these threads, but essentially wait it out until we got to the battle thread. For those interested another quest thread that described the after math could be written as well.

Initially I wanted the Death Lady Elmirah, AKA the spellsinger Elmirah there as well, who would continue the early stages of the ritual after Maeril Thyrrian leaves.

Thus, There would be two battles, a ritual battle, which I really wanted to do, with groups not only engaging in direct spell battle, but also trying to disrupt elements related to the ritual, and the fight, fight, fight, associated with Maeril Thyrrian.

The part that got discarded was that both the ritual battle, and the battle associated with Maeril Thyrrian, would be based on the score of the thread. What also got discarded was the idea that even though I’d be writing for both sides, dice rolls would be influencing my actions, so its possible that any number of the NPCs, even all of them could wind up dead by the time the battle was over, although death is hardly permanent for the side associated with Maeril Thyrrian.

Antheruin’s writer didn’t like some of this and as a friend, and possibly a bit of a push over in this regard, I acquiesced to her wishes.

So, Gilgalion Searabonnen will not be betraying his superiors, and telepathically contacting the group, since Gilgalion Searabonnen, as I had initially created him had no attachments to the party. Antheruin snatched that and added it to her background, and I went along with it, because I wasn’t going to be like no you can’t have that.

So after all that, who is still interested in doing this? If you still want to bow out, after all of this, I’ll understand.
    INEED to see your vision, and the layers you apply sometimes make that difficult" (By Storm).
    Lore Q&A
    Screen-reader user, welcome, PM me with questions on how the site works with your software

Break knees, collect fees
    EXP: 94,624, Level: 13
    Level completed: 34%, EXP required for next level: 9,376
    Level completed: 34%,
    EXP required for next level: 9,376
    GP

Name
    Madison Freebird
    Race
    Human
    Job
    The Absolute Worst

View Profile
    I still think I'm gonna bow out.

Thank you, though.
    "Being evil never felt so good!" - Marie, Splatoon

these are the weapons of bedeviling times

EXP: 13,891, Level: 4
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next level: 109
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next level: 109
    GP

Name
    Kryos
    Race
    Dwiilar
    Hair Color
    Black
    Eye Color
    Crimson, Silver
    Build
    5' 11" / 158 lbs
    Job
    Wanderer, Soul Mage

View Profile
    So who is still game? I will be, as Kryos is currently there with Maeril. I will be doing a solo as a reintroduction, then a joint recruitment into Tarot with Maddy and Cards, and then this will be chronologically next. What say you?
    -Level 4-

The path of redemption requires both light and shadow.

GP

Name
    ----
    Race
    Hair Color
    ---
    Eye Color
    ---

I'm still in, just busy with a new job. Unfortunately, I'll be pretty busy the next couple of weeks, but will try and have a post up by the 23rd.
    Last edited by Bard; 01-17-16 at 08:52 PM.
    Lore Q&A

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456