Name
    Del And Draug The Twins of Death

Del and Draug: The Twins of Death

~Name~

Del and Draug

~Age~

They are as old as time itself

~Race~

Del and Draug are from Elvish lore. Another name for Draug would be The Dread Wolf. They carry carry the sigil of death within their grasps.

~Height~

Del: 5'5
    Draug: 8'0

Builds:

~Del~

Del is the female counterpart of Draug. She is muscular, with a very feminine curve to her waist. Her thighs are thick and corded, whereas her angled ankles and calved are very much slender. Her feet are hooves, and are actually quite small, but she can exercise amazing grace upon them.

~Draug~

Draug is the male counterpart to Del, and is quite large. He is ethereal for the most part, except for his large head, which is that of a horrendous wolf. His front legs ebb in and out of existance constantly to show strong legs, large paws, and absolutely terrifying claws. His head is about the size of her torso, and if he stands up, he towers over her.

Occupation: She holds no mortal job, as her entire life has been devoted to the mercy and pain of death.

Appearance:

~Del~

Eyes: Her eyes are an ethereal blue with purple emanating around the edges. They glow through the eyes of her mask. She has no pupils that can be seen.

Fur: Her fur is a beautiful shade of light gray and most certainly made for warmth. It's thick, and along her head and some of her neck she has pure white fur that falls down to her mid-back.

Mask: Her mask is very tribal looking, but beautifully made. It is in the shape of a flat wolf head, the muzzle going downward to cover her entire face. The mask is black, with pointed wolf-esque ears that come to sharp points on the top, and right in the middle of the forehead there is a curved, white mark upon it.

Tattoo: Her tattoos are actually magically umbued places upon her skin where her fur doesn't grow. They glow just like her eyes, and run along her legs, her arms, and partly on her stomach and sides. They are all curved, and there is no rhyme or reason to the pattern. They also encircle her long, low hanging ears.

~Draug~

Eyes: Similar to Del's, but they glow red along the outsides instead of purple.

Fur: His fur, when it can be seen, is as black as a starless night.

Mask: His mask is worn and white in colour. Unlike Del's it just covers around his eyes and up his head just a bit. It leaves his snout free of hinderance. It is much in the style of Del's, but the mark upon his mask is inverted.

Tattoo: Unlike Del, he has no tattoos.

~Skills~
    Duel of the Soul: Del or Draug marks an unlucky soul for death. They will hunt this mark down until they have succeeded in killing said mark. The only way to survive being marked is to defeat the twins of death before they kill you. This is non-magical and they have to track their mark down. With Draug being a wolf-being, he will be able to use scent to assist in tracking the person down. (The more hunts they win, the more skilled they will get with tracking.)

Mobility: Del has the ability of a Mountain Goat to move over rough terrain.

Grace: She has the grace of an ethereally beautiful cat.

Archery: She has used a bow since before she can remember, this is her greatest skill. She rarely misses a shot, but it's not impossible for her to miss one.

~Abilities~

Den of Fangs: This ability allows Del to call Draug to the battle, but he is trapped within a visible circle that is about five feet in diameter, and cannot attack you outside of it. This ability only lasts for about ten seconds before Draug is sent back into his ethereal form and is unable to attack until the next time Del can cast this ability. Wolf is vicious, and will attack with all of his might, not caring about sword or magic The only way to get away from him is to run outside of the circle. This ability can only be used three times a day. Draug is no more powerful than a normal wolf, his bite and claws are simply bigger because of his size.

Mounting Fury: This ability is easily avoidable if you can manage to avoid three shots of Del's bow and arrow within the four seconds the ability is cast upon you. Every arrow Del is able to striek you with, whether is be through the leg or heart, it slowl builds Draug's form into a corporeal form. If the third arrow hits Draug will lunge at you for one attack. Can only be used three times in a day.

Life or Death: This ability is a healing ability, and is thrown upon the ground in a circle around Draug and Del. This ability does not make her invulnerable to damage, and it takes a few moments to complete, giving plenty of time to push her out of the circle in some form or fashion. This only heals minor wounds, usually leaving the person within it a little more fight time. (It heals ANY living creature within the circle.)

Equipment: The only thing that Draug or Del have on their person is their two masks, and Del's bow. Del's bow is infused with magic, and was made from the wood of a very old tree. The bow is gnarled, but strong. Where it is cracked and twisted it flows with the same blue that her eyes and tattoos do. The magical element to this bow is that when she readies it and ethereal arrow will appear. This enables her to not have to carry around a quiver.

~History~

The full moon shown brightly, the light blazing through the holes in the treeline. A young child, abandoned by its parents took little comfort in the bright light of the moon as she attempted to find her way back home through the maze-like forest. She had been abandoned a few days prior. Carelessly tossed out of the coach of a horse-drawn carriage. Stone, sticks, and dirt had clawed at her skin as she tumbled down the small hill. Her parents had hoped that she would die, but she kept on. At only ten years old, she had survived for longer than even a strong man would with her wounds.

She had been without food ever since her parents had tossed her out, and her frail body was getting weaker with every step. The little girl didn't even realize that she was walking entirely the wrong direction to find any sort of civilization. She merely walked further into the predator-filled forest. Her vision was coming in and out of focus, and she was starting to lose her footing. She just wanted to find home, to be able to die in the warm embrace of her mother. She didn't even understand that her parents had done it on purpose. And she was going to die living in a lie.

As she walked on, the bright light of the moon had begun to fade, and a dark fog began to filter through the trees. The little girl stopped walking to watch the pitch black fog roll towards her. Through her blurry vision she nearly thought she saw the terrifying maw of a wolf, but when she blinked it was gone.

“Who's there?” She called out, her voice rough and weak from not being used.

To greet her question was chime-like laughter that seemed to come from nowhere. The child began to whimper in fear, taking a step back, only to fall down because of a large log that had been behind her. She cried out in pain as jagged rocks stabbed into her back. Tears filled her vision, blurring it even more.

“I want my mommy!” She screamed out into the forest.

“She's not here, nor will she ever be, little one.” The chime-like voice called to her. The little child didn't konw what to think about it, but she knew that it was a stranger and that she shouldn't be talking to it. So she kept quiet.

“Can I tear it apart, Del?” A rough growl of a voice called out. This voice filled the child with fear, and her heart beat at a million miles per hour.

“Not yet, dear Draug. It has yet to choose.”

“Choose what?” The child cried out, her body shaking with fear.

“You know who we are, do you not little one?” The voice was attempting to soothe, but nothing could soothe the savage fear that had taken a hold of the child.

“The Twins of Death.” The child said.

“Yes, please run from us. It's been so long since we've had a runner,” the growled voice roared out from the left of the child. Her head whipped to the side to be met with the huge pearly white fangs of the dread wolf Draug. One of his fangs were the size of her hand. She tried to move away from the wolf, but the jagged rocks had jabbed into her spine, effectively paralyzing her.

“Draug, what have I said about making them run?”

“I just want to chase her.” He snarled back at her.

“She can't even move anymore, there will be no running for this little one.” At these words the soft sound of something hard on wood came from the front of the child, and she watched as the fog drifted away to reveal the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. Del, the merciful death.

Del's beautiful fur seemed to soak in the moonlight, only to make it shine even more brightly from her own fur. The child was mesmerized by this, and she couldn't look away. The frantic beating of her heart began to slow.

“That's it little one, just look at me. Find peace within my eyes.” Del knelt in front of the child, just a few feet from her. Her eyes glowed through her mask, just orbs of pure colour. “Choose.”

The child laid there, mesmerized by the beautiful array of colours in Del's eyes, and in that moment she chose. “The arrow.”

“So it shall be, little one.” Del stood back up and drew her bow back, an silver arrow suddenly appearing between her fingers. She looked the child straight in the eye and let loose the arrow. It sung straight into the child's heart, ending the child's suffering within seconds. Light danced around the body and then shattered, leaving the forest dark once again.

“All things meet us in the end.” Del chimed out as she looked at the broken body of the child.

“Will we end?” Draug asked, her shadowy form coming to rest at her side, his head towering over her.

“We have ended many times, and every time we come back.”

“When will our hunt end?”

“When there is nothing left but the twins of death.”

“When that time comes, will you run from me?”

Del turned to her shadow wolf companion, and if her mask could show any emotion, she would have smiled. “I would never run from you, Draug.”

Del and Draug are the twins of death. They have been around for as long as anyone could remember. Their masks are found all along the time-stream. And they will go for as long as there is a life to take.

Other: Del and Draug cannot die. They merely disappear when they are defeated, and stay in limbo for anywhere from a week to years at a time.
    Last edited by Twins_Of_Death; 03-22-16 at 02:21 PM.

Deliver Us
    EXP: 69,763, Level: 11
    Level completed: 40%, EXP required for next level: 7,237
    Level completed: 40%,
    EXP required for next level: 7,237
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job
    "Executor" (Leader) of the Brotherhood

View Profile
    Hello, and welcome to Althanas! In order to help you through the registration process as smoothly as possible i'll be working with you to ensure we can get your character up and running. Before I can approve this character i'll need to know a bit more information about the following:

1. Den of Fangs: Firstly, you've set a defined time limit (which is fine) but i'll also need you to define the radius of the circle that he stays within. I'd also like to see some sort of limitation on the amount of times this can be cast per day or per battle.

2. Mounting Fury: Are the three arrows "normal" arrows, and what are they made from? Also, again, what time or usage limitations does this ability have?

3. In both of the above abilities, does Draug have a particular method of attack, and what strength do Draug's teeth and claws have?

4. With regards to your healing ability, it doesn't make sense to be able to heal fatal wounds and it isn't something we would really allow at this level. However, if you perhaps changed this to be able to heal minor wounds, and put a usage restriction on it, I think we could work with it.

Please let me know on the above and feel free to ask if you have any questions! Please note that in future level updates you will be able to upgrade a lot of the abilities above, but for now we need to deal with your base profile.

Althanas Operations Administrator

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

EXP: 965, Level: 1
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 1,035
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,035
    GP

Name
    Kindred
    Race
    Kindred
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color
    Ethereal Blue and Purple
    Build
    5'5 and 8'0
    Job
    Death Incarnate

Hello, this is another account of mine that I put this character up on. I can most certainly change the fatal wounds part to minor. And the circles I guess would have a five foot diameter since this is just a base level character. And on the subject of the arrows they are simply the same as her other ones. There's just three of them that shoot out. They are ethereal arrows, but they don't hurt anymore than a regular wood and iron arrow would. And the abilities, she would have a cool down period on them. Not exactly a limit to how many times she could use it in a day. Probably I would set the limit to two posts within the battle for me. Let me know if this works for you and I'll make the changes as soon as possible.

Deliver Us
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinovera Of Bloodmoon View Post
    Hello, this is another account of mine that I put this character up on. I can most certainly change the fatal wounds part to minor. And the circles I guess would have a five foot diameter since this is just a base level character. And on the subject of the arrows they are simply the same as her other ones. There's just three of them that shoot out. They are ethereal arrows, but they don't hurt anymore than a regular wood and iron arrow would. And the abilities, she would have a cool down period on them. Not exactly a limit to how many times she could use it in a day. Probably I would set the limit to two posts within the battle for me. Let me know if this works for you and I'll make the changes as soon as possible.
    The only issue i've got is that we would need a "times per day" limit on the abilities rather than a cooldown period. Looking at the ability, a limit of three times a day would be a fair boundary. If you can make such a change we'll be getting very close to approving this profile!
    Last edited by Shinsou Vaan Osiris; 03-22-16 at 06:32 AM.

"When we were young, was this the dream we had? We're celebrating nothing. We need to find our way back."

GP

Name
    Del And Draug The Twins of Death

I made the edits to the abilities, and said on the first ability that Draug was no more powerful than a wolf, just the sheer size of him makes his bite and claws bigger.

Deliver Us
    GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Human
    Hair Color
    Brown
    Eye Color
    Gold
    Build
    6'0", 155lbs
    Job

View Profile
    Thank you for your patience. You are now approved!

EXP: 965, Level: 1
    Level completed: 49%, EXP required for next level: 1,035
    Level completed: 49%,
    EXP required for next level: 1,035
    GP

Name
    Kindred
    Race
    Kindred
    Hair Color
    Silver
    Eye Color