Scarlet sighed as she unceremoniously shoved the dirtied rag back into the catgirls mouth, far enough to cause her to choke. "This is why she's gagged. You'd think after all she's been through she'd learn to shut up." Scarlet muttered as she stood and wiped the grime and spittle onto her dress. Scarlet turned her gaze to Madison who was still leaning over Eteri.

"You two know each other it seems? She wants your help?"

This changed things. Scarlet didn't want any liabilities. If Eteri were to be let go by Madison, and start talking, it'd lead more trouble into the walls of the Seventh Sanctum. Scarlet didn't mind the Briarheart taking Eteri, if anything, it was one less piece of shit Scarlet didn't have to worry about. One less annoying thing. Still. It didn't set well with Scarlet, having that rogue element. It was something out of her control, and it was both interesting and frustrating.

"Madison...you're an astute woman, would you be able to mess with memories?"

The Briarheart turned over her shoulder to look at Scarlet with wary eyes. "I currently don't have the means to do so- but I can put them on my to do list. What do you need done?"

Scarlet pointed to Eteri, who was now quivering in fear and violently shaking her head. "That. She somehow made it to the Sanctum, safely I can't have people wandering around with that knowledge. I want it gone. Liquify all that she is for all I care. Use that as a good means for experimentation, that's what you wanted live subjects for, right?"