Level completed: 99%,
    EXP required for next Level: 52

GP

Name
    Felicity Rhyolite
    Race
    Neanderthal/ Human Hybrid

View Profile
    Felicity usually was the more considerate type. However, in all her excitement and glee, she ran a little too fast for the half dwarf to keep up. Her surroundings were forgotten as her dire need to reach civilization, eat, and shower overtook her. At the edge of her limit, she did not even notice to crackling of brambles and branches. The deer racing for dear life did no process. Yet, a shriek of warning sounded from behind, her shouted name calling her awake. Felicity turned around in shock, met with – “*Oof!*” – a ton load of black furred heaviness.

She fell to the ground. The dead blanket was embedded in its spinal chord with a crossbow bolt. Wide eyed, the teen shoved the heat amplifier off her. She eyed the creature on the ground, sweat falling down her back like a waterfall. She… was shocked and awed. Above the tall ferns, Yvonne raced to her with her crossbow in hand. Her grey eyes were also filled with dread and terror. Veins bulged as she caught up to her, shaking and out of breath.

Still downed, but clearly well, Felicity rubbed her head. She smiled, “’anks, friend…” She panted, “I fink we need to get to civ'ization soon. Fo’ heawf weasons…”

~~~

Donnalaich.

They made it... after long last...

The city’s outskirts was coated in a rough layer of vines and vegetation. The pale, crumbling, albeit towering and magnificent buildings were… indescribable. The remarkable, rubble roads were overgrown in tropical vines. Some trees reached heights even greater than the redwoods of Concordia. It was simultaneously prepossessing and horrifying. It boisterously demanded respect and awe. Yet, it was protective and indisputably beautiful. Already, from the edges of ancient buildings and treehouses, fae of many kinds were lingering about. Hanging out or living daily life, the small creatures clamored in daily conversation. Several drakari of various classes also popped up here and there.

The adventurous girl was perplexed. Her eyes were wide in childlike awe as she circled in all directions. Walking backwards, she gazed upon the endless, exotic world. They had just entered, and Felicity already was captivated. Poor Yvonne probably thought she was a clumsy goof!

Yet, something inside felt… strange?

Her senses tingled unnaturally. Specs and jaded fragments of an unworldly feeling tangled inside. Whenever she came close to the most humongous of trees. Whenever an elder fae passed by. She winced, gaped, and shook over these pieces of peculiar tremors inside. She did not yet know it, but her magical affinity was growing. For the first time, in the relic of archaic prowess, she was sensing any magic around her. The physical and psychological prodding distracted her, yet… the smell of something edible snapped her out of her haze.

“Yvonne.” She literally started to drool, “Food. Now.”

She bolted forth, entering the vicinity of a drakari run butchery. It employed the lowest caste of them all… and was fronted by an arrogant Claw.
    Last edited by Flamebird; 05-05-2018 at 11:07 PM.
    "I can't be proud of anything. I am ashamed of everything."

"I gave my heart, my allegiance, all my energy for this and got nothing but ashes in return. What on earth did I do to deserve being chewed and spit out like this? Time and time again, it's all the same."

Felicity Playlist.