Level completed: 79%,
    EXP required for next Level: 879

GP

Name
    Yvonne Mythrilmantle
    Race
    Grey Dwarf

View Profile
    Yvonne quietly made her way back to her appropriate place, returning to the customer area in front of the counter, gently brushing between the same saloon door she'd rushed through earlier. She silently arrived at the counter once more - the panther resting in peace - and she politely waited for service, giving the business a second and final chance. The counter appeared to be empty, but the grey dwarf knew the drakari assistant was trembling beneath the bench, his hands holding his head, praying these customers would go away.

No luck. Yvonne rung the bell for assistance.

The scale drakari peeped a look above the counter-top once again, couldn't see anyone there, and for a satisfied moment fancied the notion the coast was clear after all. He picked himself up from the floor properly, stood upright and only then realized his error. His height had brought the little nightmare into view - she was trading stares with him and hers was far less impressed. She didn't like needing to wait for incompetence to sort itself out.

"Here be what be going ta happen. Ye going ta take this jungle predator, tha likes of which ye rarely manage ta bring down and haul back in tha wild without losing a man or two. Ye going ta skin it as neatly as ye know how, like yer own life depended on keeping it in tact. Do I make meself clear? Good. Clean tha pelt and keep it safe for me. Tha claws and teeth also, preserve them and be careful with them. Those not be for ye," Yvonne instructed precisely, the nervous scale nodding his head timidly.

"Tha flesh be yours. Surely a premium quality meat upon tha likes of which ye could make a tidy sum. I bet ye'll have a line of hungry drakari in here shortly. They already know panther meat will soon be for sale. They watched me haul it in ta ye, without offering ta help me carry it mind ye," she said derisively, her silver eyes squinting dangerously. The scale widened his eyes fearfully, making an attempt to apologize for the trouble but the customer pressed on over the top of him.

"We'll be trading tha panther meat's worth for an equivalent amount in more common meat, deer perhaps. I expect that would be at least three deer worth and we will take one now, coming back later throughout tha week for the others, understood? Now go! Go get one for me. Wait! Wait," she halted him dead in his tracks. Yvonne flicked a glance to Felicity, checking to see if she wanted anything in particular.

Felicity barely looked alive and that wound appeared positively dreadful. Tsk. Nope, this won't do.

"We'll also be taking yer business's medical supplies. Tha whole kit, thank ye," Yvonne concluded. The scale creased his brow, opened his mouth and-- "Don't argue with me mister, I have an emergency ta deal with now because of yer boss. If he be having an issue with it he can take it up with me personally. I'll happily tear strips off him once more, and if he ever bullies ye again ye come ta me, understood? I won't stand for that maltreatment. Ye tell all yer co-workers, all yer friends, Yvonne is in town. Tha meat and medical kit. Go! Hurry! She's bleeding!"

The charismatic force of will shook her head as the drakari ran off, turning to the wounded warrior woman resting on her knees. Yvonne was practically at eye level with Felicity while she was subdued like this. She gently cupped her cheeks with her black-skinned hands checking her awareness, put a hand to her forehead testing her temperature. Burning up. Not good. With a thumb and forefinger she propped the redhead's right eyelid open and drew near, looking extremely closely into that green unfathomable sea.

"... Fel-ic-it-y. Ye be with me dear? Can ye hear me? It be okay now. Tha bad monster be gone. ... Felicity? Who be ye? Say yer name for me," the half-dwarf questioned, her concern for the lass growing immeasurably.
    Last edited by Yvonne; 05-02-2018 at 09:58 PM.
    So I’m cutting that branch off the cherry tree.
    Singing this will be my victory.
    Then I, I see them coming after me.
    And they’re following me across the sea.
    And now they’re stinging my friends and my family.
    And I, I don’t know why this is happening.
    ~ Thrice, Black Honey.