Stare found herself nodding, her great beak gently bobbing up and down almost as soon as the red-haired stranger girl began to speak.

"Yes," she agreed whole-heartedly. "I do need to find him."

Brer was a sweetheart when it came down to the core of him, yet he was still a warrior. A man who loved his epic romance stories and would talk for a long time on how he longed to gain such for himself. Usually, however, he was quiet, grunting only a few words when in conversation, however when one got him in conversation about something he was passionate about then suddenly he would become a gossiping fishwife - eyes wide and full of excitement. It was odd to see the huge man with a war-hammer, a club or a halberd making such animated gestures, but then Stare was not exactly normal herself. Together they made a suitably odd pair.

There was a shimmer in her eyes as she thought about him and she relaxed as she considered the happiness of having such a friend. Gently she leaned back in her seat and surveyed the brown liquid with the cream foam in her glass, thinking of a grimy beach but one from her home. Her chest rose and fell as she considered what her life was, how she had come from such a place to here now, searching for the man who had been her guard when she was nothing more than a sex slave. Slowly she blinked.

"If you want to help, I will give a reward, whatever you say. More eyes are better than none."

She tilted her head as she surveyed the girl. "I am Stare. Well I am called that, anyway. So I am that. What is-"

Just then, the door crashed open. Or rather it was slammed open as three huge dwarves and a tiny human strode in, armed to the bone with knuckle dusters. As they walked their shirts of light mail rang out, clanging with large ornaments that hung around their necks - skulls and coins and beads. It was a shock, and indeed the entire bar fell to quiet as they walked in, leaving the door to groan in pain behind them. They headed straight for the bar, where the man who had first served Stare and the red-head. The barman shot Stare a sudden look, knowing.

And he nodded quickly to the men before pulling on a massively fake smile.

"Gentlemen, how can I help?"

Stare blinked a moment. Her eyes glanced over to the dwarves and men as she took in what they were and what they looked liked. Their skulls decorations. Their matching clothing. They were ...

Crumbs. A gang. The gang.