Honestly, aside from the occasional hankering for something sweet, I'm never really hungry. Fat (the macronutrient) is literally satisfying and comprises most of your calorie source on keto, so you feel full all the time. In the rare occasions I need something sweet, I keep something sweet with a low glycemic index around and leave after a handful or so (usually raspberries or blueberries). It's important to identify what is actually happening there - when you take in something sweet, it spikes your bodies insulin release, which makes you crave sweets much, much more. Just as you can get sucked into a cycle of craving salt, sugar is just as bad. Glycemic index of foods lets you know what sweet tasting foods aren't very high for insulin release (berries) and which foods are brutal (Cheerios).

Halfway through today I finished a very hard run and bought a Powerade Zero at the gas station. Took a huge, huge pull from it and then found out to my HORROR I had drank normal, high-sugar Powerade. Not good. Tomorrow could be downright ugly.