"Well I mean, I just came back myself so I didn't know about that." Henry shook his head with an amused smile as he strode over to Tyvin, and wrapped one arm around the man's shoulders. "See you're still trying to impersonate a bear. You really need to shave down." He cleared his throat and stepped back, releasing the blacksmith from the hug. He ignored the soot that was on his side and stepped between the two, bowing to Yvonne.

"Tyvin, this is Miss Yvonne, a young lady that I met earlier today. She's taken up residence at the house, and - well, not my place to say much more, is it?" He chuckled. "Miss Yvonne, this is Tyvin. He was one of the older children at the orphanage when I was growing up." Tyvin snorted and shifted, swatting Henry on the shoulder. "Hey! I'm not wrong." Finally, finally Henry could relax a bit, be a bit more comfortable - he had a friend around, and hopefully with Tyvin there Yvonne wouldn't tease him about his ah, slip up earlier. He coughed into his hand and waved at the two of them with a smile on his face.

"Now then, Miss Yvonne said she shares interests with you - and you know me, weak and noodly arms and all." He grinned. "I'm sure she wants to talk blacksmithing with you, Tyvin. I figured I should show her around town - our next stop was going to be the-" Tyvin cut the rambling musician off with a swat upside the back of his head, and Henry stumbled forward before recovering and turning around to glare at his friend. The burly blacksmith folded his arms back over his chest and leveled an unimpressed glare at the bard.

"I forgot how dense you are, boy." His eyes flickered to Yvonne, then back to Henry. "I'm a bit busy at the moment - the forgemaster has everyone working overtime to get weapons and armor together for the militia. You, should probably swing by Talion's, I'm sure he'd be grateful to have your skilled hand back in the shop for a few days." Henry shifted and rubbed the back of his head, looking down and to the side. Tyvin shook his head. "I know you don't like to do it, but we need every bit of help we can get. You should at least go by, and see if he can use your help." He directed his gaze towards Yvonne.

"Sorry about that, lady. Unpleasant times are on us, as much as my wayward friend likes to try not to think about it." He nodded his head to her. "Now, unless you have truly pressing concerns, I should probably get back to work. Henry, truly, go visit Talion's shop tomorrow, would you?" Henry didn't quite meet Tyvin's eyes, but nodded. "Good. Now then, off with you to - unless you need something, lady?" He tilted his head in Yvonne's direction, curiosity in his eyes.