Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Sunday, slow day. I felt a little burned out after doing an hour and a half of yoga yesterday, so today I just did a thirty minute practice and went for a few walks. I checked my weight after 20 hours of fasting and came in at 170 lbs again, which means I probably actually gained a bit of weight since the last time I checked. This gives me a good baseline to start working toward my goal. My plans for this week are:

-fast 18 hours per day
    -cut out sugar entirely
    -do at least 30 minutes of yoga a day
    -do at least 60 minutes of walking a day
    -Do 1-3 high intensity upper body workouts throughout the week

I think as long as I cut out the sugar, it'll be easy to stay at a slight caloric deficit and lose weight at a measurable rate. I'm doing some research on a different, more time-sensitive kind of time-restricted feeding, but I want to try my current method for awhile first. Fasting 16-18 hours a day (or 20 hours, like today) actually feels great to me. I don't really get hungry and I find it easier to stay focused on the task at hand. I think I'm going to devise a fitness test I can do to track my muscular endurance. It'll probably look something like this:

15min warmup

20 cocorinha squats
    2min rest
    95% Max set cocorinha squats (record result)

20 pushups
    2min rest
    95% Max set pushups (record result)

30s plank
    2min rest
    95% Max set situps (record result)

30s wall sit
    2min rest
    Max time wall sit (record result)

I may do this tomorrow in the middle of my "feeding window", and try to do it once a week to monitor changes in my strength and endurance.
    Last edited by Breaker; 05-06-2018 at 09:08 PM.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."