Maybe this time I'll actually manage to stick to something. I've been clear for normal activities for a few weeks now (had to take the first 6 weeks after delivering my daughter easy, per normal delivery recovery orders). I've been trying to stick to the healthier eating I had to do while pregnant. I developed gestational diabetes (again) and thus had to severely cut back my carbs. I love them a little too much to be able to stand cutting them out entirely, but I'm gonna try to get back to cutting back more than what I've been eating recently.

I have managed to keep from getting all the way back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 172lbs. I'm a short person, so according to BMI charts I'm quite overweight (yes, I know not to fuss about them, tis just a point of reference). My end goal is 125-130lbs.

Starting weight: 166lbs
Planning to get an exercise program going. I have the 21 day fix program, just gotta find the DVD. In the meantime, I'm gonna use my dance games for a cardio (it doesn't take much to get my cardio going lol) and walks through the neighborhood pushing the stroller now that the weather is warm again and the streets are clear.