Great work everyone, and thank you! Knowing I'm going to make this post helps me keep on track with my goals. I think I'll make Sunday my "weekly update" day, so this post may be longish.

Current Weight: 170 lbs. That's completely reasonable, one might say average, for a man of my age and height. I'd be fine with this going up or down by 5-10 pounds so long as my body composition improves. I'll make an effort to weigh myself once/twice per week, because this will help me track changes to my body composition (i.e. if I stay the same weight but tighten my belt by a notch, it will mean I've lost fat and gained muscle.)

Past Goals

Fitness Goals for This Weekend
-Go for a short walk (minimum 10 minutes) at least once a day after a meal
-Do at least one hill run prior to a meal
-Perform some resistance exercises prior to a meal

Diet Goals for this Weekend
-Stop eating refined sugar of any kind
-Only eat between 12pm and 10pm
I achieved all of my fitness and diet goals for the weekend! As predicted, not eating sugar was/is the hardest part. I'm actually cheating on it even now with a gluten free beer, but since weight loss isn't a goal I'm not worried about the extra carbs/calories. The best parts were the leisurely walks and the post workout endorphins, which seemed to last all day.

Goals for 4/23 - 4/27

Daily Fitness
-Go for a short walk (minimum 15 minutes) after a meal
-Do at least two hill runs prior to a meal
-Perform some bodyweight exercises prior to a meal. Stretch and foam roll after

Daily Diet
-Only eat between 12pm and 10pm
-Don't eat sugar (my diet is otherwise quite restricted)
-Try to eat "the right amount", not more or less

I'm turning things up, but only a tiny amount. I'm actually doing a longer fast tonight, from 8pm-12pm tomorrow, and that should help my body adapt to the new regimen. I've got a little bodyweight routine going which I'll most likely detail in shorter, daily posts. Even the small amount of exercise I've been doing has been enough to make me sore, and that encourages me to eat healthier. I did the most nutritious grocery shopping I've done in about a year today!

It'll probably be 2-4 weeks before I'm ready (or even close to ready) to go to the MMA gym. In the meantime, I'm really thankful for YouTube, as it gives me the ability to study the arts I love almost endlessly. I was watching Coach Zahabi's jiu-jitsu videos when I stumbled on the inspirational one posted above. I guess I should wrap this post up now before it also becomes endless :P

Train on!