It was incredible. Her new guest wielded a power that Lilthis envied. Yvonne’s command over their behavior was absolute. It begged the dark elf to reconsider her new friend’s stature, she may be physically small but her personality was large enough to dictate the room. As the show played on the young dark elf dared not eat or blink. She would immortalize every detail of Yvonne’s masterful display of power.

Finally, showing her true colors the part-elf ended the scuffle gracefully. Giving the inn business, mending the table of spectators egos, and flexing her power for Lilthis to behold. A win by all accounts. Every stereotype the Aleran elf had on dwarves was being shattered.

Then again... she was only half dwarf. She decided to believe this display came from the elven half. It was easier for Lilly to think in that manner.

Deciding she would try to speak her mind again, the obsidian elf expressed her approval, “I like you. You’re the most pleasant sel darthirii I’ve met in awhile,” all while smiling. With this latest display the half elf was accepted by the full elf as being one of her own.

“I’ve never seen an orc blush,” she mused aloud.

With that last quip, and the permission of her petite comrade, Lilly took up her fork in her gloves left hand and began to eat. Vibrant savory flavors of tender fowl called her tastebuds home. As she dug her metallic instrument into the vegetable medley the flavors of garlic and basil sang a lovely chorus throughout each bite. Decadently the young woman continued to nibble away at the food, ensuring to keep her mouth closed and her hand wrapped around the fork in the correct manner.

Wiping her mouth occasionally she contemplated how her new friend may handle the impending journey. The look of concern was severe, this little one clearly had some prejudice against magic. Lilly just hoped this fellow Aleran was up for the challenge. If she handled danger the way she handled rude men neither of them needed to worry.

Swallowing once more she placed a napkin on the table to indicate her satisfaction.