Quote Originally Posted by Ford (Westworld)
An old friend once told me something that gave me great comfort, something he’d read. He said that Mozart, Beethoven, and Chopin never died. They simply became music. So I hope you will enjoy this last piece, very much. It begins with the birth of a new people, and the choices they’ll have to make and the people they will decide to become...
As many of you know, I'll soon be handing over the ropes on Althanas to a brighter, more youthful crowd. But before I do, I have one last gift to give: a return of Althanas lore to the players who've kept the site alive. This begins with a massive feature quest that will forever change the shape of Althanas. Nothing will be out of bounds, and those who participate will have their names, and their character's names, permanently etched into Althanas' rich and expanding history. Out of character, we'll be world building. Together, we'll complete the wiki, fill it with amazing factoids, and release it for the next generation. Then, on the backend, I hope to publish our work as an anthology, purchase a table at DC AwesomeCon, and use any proceeds to fund Althanas for years to come. It'll be a fun ride with ways for players to participate as much or as little as they want.

Stay tuned in here for new, teasers, and updates as the featured quest is revealed.