While you may have spotted me lurking around the boards earlier today, Yvonne, I didn't have an opportunity to address your post. Shinsou evidently did, and was proactive enough to step in and relate the relevant information. Since you're so concerned about efficiency, I'm sure you can appreciate that he didn't want you to wait.

As much as I'd enjoy writing with you, I can't take your deal because you are in complete control of how soon your profile gets approved. If you make some of the changes we discussed, you'll be on the fast track to level 2 approval. If you choose to wait until you're level 3 to make the changes, we can work from there at that time. Getting approved at level 3 right now is not an option.

The Althanas Staff is always accepting applications, so feel free to fire one off if the mood moves you. We've actually been searching high and low for someone who chucks snide remarks and underhanded insults at us. Given your remarkable skill set, I'm sure you can predict what will happen if that kind of behavior continues .

Regardless, let me know when you've made some of those changes, and we'll proceed.