He paused for a moment as she entered the ancestral home of his family.

The question lingered in the air between him. True, something ate at his mind...but it was a personal something. How should I respond...? Elthas rubbed his slender chin for a moment and looked at her square in the eyes. "You are not a bother. I was merely thinking of something that has recently happened. Something that has affected all of us a considerable amount." Mainly...Father's betrayal left a hole in Elthas' heart for sure. As he stood there he placed his jacket inside a nearby closet after a moment.

The inside of the home was very spacious and there was indeed a lot of furnishing. There was a mysterious connecting force that allowed those Elves to live in a perfect harmony with nature herself. Lady Y'edda of the wild. Elthas smiled after a moment and took off his hat, placing it on a small table. He looked at Lilly. "Food should be ready. My Mother's cooking rival's that of most accomplished chefs in Radasanth." Or so he had been told. He didn't know what Alerians ate. He only knew that Concordia Forest provided all that they needed to survive. Elthas adjusted his posture for a moment and guided Lilly towards the kitchen area where the strongest smells of cooking and food was located. Elthas seemed more relaxed as he entered their ancestral home.

He looked at his Mother, Elysia, and his brother, Drathis. Drathis was easily a head taller than Elthas and built much more muscular than Elthas proper. Elthas was built more for speed, Drathis was built for pure strength and power. There was a clear contrast between the brothers. Elthas looked at his Mother and several of the other house servants as they prepared various food-stuffs. "Mother, we have a guest." Elthas said plainly, introducing his friend.

"I know. The woman from earlier." His Mother said in a mysterious sort of way. She motioned for one of the other cooks to take over her spot, notably, the old stove was built INTO the tree itself. It was not a technologically advanced item...but rather, Elven relicry at work. Notably, all of the Elf kind in this area had long, angular and pointy ears. Elthas hugged his Mother and shook his Brother's hand for a moment. He nodded back with respect. The family was actually quite fond of one another.

Elysia walked over to Lilly. "My dear, you must be very hungry from your journey to this area of Concordia. Thankfully, we have prepared a bountiful harvest of a meal." Elysia moved to shake Lilly's hand in a warm greeting. Elysia was a fair skinned, almost alabaster skint-toned woman. She was quite graceful and seemed to have a glow about her. The old ones of Elthas' tribe called that glow a halo, or an aura of energy. She wore home attire that was adequate for cooking. She removed her simple apron and placed it on a nearby hanger. There were paintings of various members of Bellthasar Clan around the abode. There was also a spiraling staircase that headed upwards...and downwards. To layers of the house that were located beneath them. "Come sit with us, our table is always welcome for more friends of the family." She said calmly, in an almost sing-song type of voice. Her voice was accented and had a small singing style audible in it.

Elthas looked on as Elysia interacted with Lilly. "My dear, what is your name?" She asked of Lilly.

Elthas did not want to impose and introduce Lilly without her permission. So he merely waited for her to introduce herself first.

Elthas noticed several of the chairs at the table were empty. Particularly, the head of the table was absent...and would be for some time. For a moment he frowned thinking about his Father. But for now, they would enjoy a meal with friends and family. Elthas moved a chair for Lilly to take when she was ready, and he sat down on hi sown chair for a long moment.

Drathis looked at Elthas and nodded. "Saw you with the delivery fellow earlier." He said calmly. "Did you get the parcel?"

Elthqas nodded. "Yes. But we'll talk about it later. Right now let's just spend time with on another and eat good food." At that point when he looked at Lilly, Elthas began to sing. In another life, Elthas had been a Bard for a period of time and some of that skill set carried over in his current incarnation. He began to sing in the elder tongue of his people, the song was for Lilly primarily. But also, singing, helped him calm down and think of happier moments in his life...like that one. He smiled as he sang.

Drathis chuckled a little. "You should take up full time studies as a Bard again."

Elthas nodded. He kept on singing for Lilly as the servants of the house began to serve the well cooked meal. Elysia stood in front of Lilly as they spoke.

(Note: Lilly feel free to bunny ANY NPC's they are for your use as well. I am really enjoying working with you keep up the good work!)