EXP required for next Level: 2,614

GP

Name
    Elthas
    Race
    Forest Elf

View Profile

Of Forest Elves and Humes. (Humans)

(Solo/conditionally Open to one or two others. Contact me BEFORE posting here for this project.)

The Past...

"It is time." A voice called out to the gathered. Xu Bellaparte looked much younger those days, full of hope and promise. He looked at the healers and medics, the pregnancy had gone on well through the night when the Mother, Ellysia Bellthasar had gone into labor. Her husband, Halm Bellthasar...a Hero of great repute stood by her side the entire time. Healers worked the arcane arts to ensure that Ellysia made it through the intensive labor process. She'd broken her water several hours earlier. Friends and family of the Bellthasar clan watched the on going events. Xu worked his own power to strengthen Ellysia whilst she faced her trial.

Halm remained silent the entire time providing a sense of comfort to the gathered. Halm was a Hero in accordance to the laws that bound his people and that bound Corone herself. Sweat trickled down his handsome face, but he made sure he would be there for the birth of his Son. Halm stood by her side every step of the way. One of the meidcs walked over towards Halm.

"You need food. Halm. It has been two days since last you ate." The medic said with notable concern.

Halm looked her calmly. "I will eat when my Son enters this world." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Until then, so long as my wife suffers, I will be by her side. Without complaint." Halm said, he meant that too. He was an Elf who spoke with powerful meaning. He'd earned a reputation for himself as being a stalwart leader, and Hero of his people. But there was more to the story.

"What is the name of the child, have you two picked one yet?" The medic asked.

"Elthas." Halm responded, and was confident that it was a good, proud name for one of his people.

"A handsome name." The medic responded.

A few hours later, Elthas rested in the arms of his Mother and Father, it was a traumatic experience, but Elthas and the Mother both survived attesting to the endurance of Clan Bellthasar.

That was twenty years ago by Elven reckoning. Elthas paced back and forth outside of the House of Clan Bellthasar, eagerly awaiting the news. The mail carrier arrived right on the eight hour of the morning, as was the standard routine. The mail carrier was a Hume, a man of Corone. He had a stern face but kind eyes. He stepped off the horse that carried him when he arrived at House Bellthasar. "Ah, my boy. Ya're always here when I arrive." He had a rough accent, thick with Radasanthian flare.

"Do you have it?" Elthas tipped his fedora to the fellow, he'd become fast friends with him.

"Aye, the parcel ya requested is here." The mail carrier walked towards Elthas and handed him a package. "How is your Father these days?" The man asked out of the blue.

Elthas hesitated. "...Do not speak of him." Elthas suddenly said. "That man is dead to me." Elthas felt his eye twitch in a momentary anger. But he cooled himself down, the man before him was not to blame for the actions of his Father...Halm had taught him to protect the innocent always. Clan Bellthasar upheld the code of the Hero, and following that Code was more important than ever. "But forgive me, I speak of personal matters."'

"Ya lot are daft sometimes...but family is family. Ya don't have to explain." The mail carrier nodded towards Elthas. "Ya're a good boy, there are many evils in this world. I hope that whatever it is ya are getting into won't be your undoing." The man, shook Elthas's hand firmly. "Be careful lad, many dangers in Corone these days." And he walked off to finish delivering the mail for the rest of the town.

Elthas frowned a bit, but he knew the odd mail carrier was correct. "I have to prepare for the coming storm." Elthas looked at the wrapped parcel in his hands. It would be the key to locating his Father...and ultimately undoing him. "If that man is still out there, I have to prepare and only he can help me defeat Father." Etlhas thought out loud. He turned back towards Bellthasar House and began to walk back to it.

There was storm brewing...
    Last edited by Elthas; 05-18-2018 at 02:48 PM.
    Forest Childe...