Elthas listened to her response....Did I say something I should not have...? He sighed. Before he could say anything else, Drathis spoke again.

Drathis looked at his brother, and then towards Lilly. "Elthas, last time we met Father he called off his followers so that we might not be killed. You cut him anyway. I think father was trying to spare us a really terrible fate." Drathis continued. "There's something else, they have been making repairs to the fort and modifications." Drathis rubbed his chin, deep in thought. "We got lucky last time, but I don't think we will be lucky again. Though this is ultimately up to you." Drathis cared about Elthas a lot and he was trying to ensure that he talked some sense into him.

Elthas considered the words very carefully. He sighed. "Regardless, it's getting late in the day anyway." Elthas said calmly. "If I head out, I intend to head alone. I don't want to involve anybody else more than necessary. Last time there was too many of us and father turned out to be a traitor. He didn't need our help at all." Elthas would talk some sense into his father if he could, but he knew that the older Elf had chosen his own fate.

Elthas shook his head. "Regardless, there's not much we can do today and I have to study the maps and effects anyway. Maybe I can find father and talk to him alone." Elthas was conflicted, he did not know what to do at all. He hoped that the answers would come to him before a decision would be made. He just wanted his father back with them...but he had made his choice hadn't he? Elthas looked towards Lilly. "Sorry for involving you in this family mess. You've been very patient with us this entire time. What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Elthas asked. He didn't ever want to be rude to her. He was trying to include her in everything despite the cultural differences. He really did not mind...he liked having her nearby.