@Aegis-Yeah bro i looked over that profile Your character has TONS of potential man. It's nice to see oldschool knight style characters. I look forward to seeing what you come up with for our battle!!!

Okay guys now that that's out of the way I'm going to post the new thread I started. I'm looking for ONE or TWO adventurers to go on an epic journey with Elthas. It doesn't have to be anybody who has history with Elthas can be completely new folks too!!! I have an extensive project planned for Elthas and my characters in general.

The new thread is: ~Here~ Please post your interest in joining this thread here in this recruitment thread. I'm using it for all of my current and future projects! Look forward to working with you guys.

@Lilthis when you post next I'll drop up my own conclusion post and we can submit it when its ready to go. I really enjoyed working with you and I have a follow up thread planned for Lilly and Elthas. When you want to work on that hit me up here on site and we can start planning details.