So, I was thinking before about how sometimes the people behind their characters can either be so much alike or so far apart from their creations, and how uncanny it can be.

There are three or four people I speak to on a regular (sometimes daily) basis on this site. One of them is Ailsa, the lady behind Philomel and Stare. Another is Alex, the brains behind Breaker, Numbers, Jake and Capoerista. Then there's Bob, the man who gave the world Storm Veritas. Lastly, Pav, Shelby (I know she isn't here anymore) and Tony.

Ailsa and Philomel come across very similar in terms of their wanderlust, somewhat earthly and warm personalities. Both have a bit of fire when they need to use it but both are fun, at times serious but most of the time very easy to get along with.

In Alex I can absolutely see Joshua Cronen. His MMA and fitness background probably helps the imagery, but his well spoken and intelligent outlook matches squarely to Josh.

Bob and Storm are more or less one and the same, i'm sure of it. There's something about him that makes me immediately sure that I could go on a night out with the guy and very easily get crooked with no danger of ever being bored in conversation.

Pav is pav but he has such an array of alts that its hard to pick one I think he "is". I suppose Elthas would come closest (probably previous versions) in that the morals and personality are closely aligned.

Who do you know on the site that has an excellent contrast or similarity with their character?