Ooh, interesting thread! I’ve not had too many opportunities to talk with peeps out of character, and I think that’s probably my fault. I do like to stay in character a lot - it makes roleplaying easier, rather than switching in, out, in, out. I fall out for too long if I do that and efficiency suffers. Although I have talked with some of ya and I do pm a fair bit.

I really liked Ailsa’s explanation of Stare. Yvonne is similar in that way, a person I’d like to be. Maybe if I keep writing for her I’ll become an outspoken, charismatic extrovert one day! My skin will switch to african-american, I’ll shrink to half my size, I’ll have lovely and long straight black hair, I’ll fit into a corset… it’ll be awesome.

I got protective dad vibes from Chris and I think that bleeds into his character. Shinsou protects those he cares about, Philomel in particular.

Ailsa is totally a unicorn goddess in real life. Yep. No, you can’t convince me otherwise.

My first impression of Garron was that he shared similarities with his character. I think he has a personal, moral code which he follows in life as well as here in Althanas. I’m partially guessing, but there you go.

I think there’s a little piece of Ashla in each of her characters, but each one is a wildly different angle or perspective. I’d say she’s not the same as any of them (like Amari and her flock) which is commendable really. It’s difficult roleplaying multiple personalities (unless you’ve got multiple personalities in which case it’s easy).

I’m willing to bet FennWenn raided a cookie jar or two in her youth (and got away with it, sneakysneaky!), and now Fennik is a pickpocket too, haha. Nailed it right!?

I’d like to see what altoholic Nevin has to say on this topic. *smirk*

Another one I haven’t figured out yet is Lilthis, but they’re definitely pretending to be someone else like Lilthis is pretending to be Lillian. Yepyep. Good deduction Yvy. Pats on the back.