Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    Looks good overall. I could use a bit more information on the missile, specifically its speed and range. Also, there should be a limit to the number of mutagen manias that can be made per day... three would be a good place to start.

Once I have that information I'll be able to run your numbers and see if any further edits are necessary.

GP

Name
    Poczy Tingwen
    Race
    Half-Elf
    Thanks for the feedback! I have a few questions on how to fix this. I'm afraid building mechanics isn't my forte.

In regards to the missile, I've based this ability around the Pathfinder ability "Explosive Missile" in which ammo can be infused with the bomb. The catch is that the character must be proficient with the weapon type. If these limitations would be ok, I can reword the ability to make this more clear. Here's a link to the "Explosive Missile" ability for reference: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base...osive-missile/

For mutagen mania, there are two ways in mind I could fix this. Firstly, I could specifically say that three mutagens per day can be made. The other option would be to say that I can only make three of each sub-type elixir per day within the "Elite Elixir Mixer" skill, considering that bomb making has the same limitation. With the second route I can just make an overall change in the elixir skill, allowing both bomb and and mutagen production to increase simultaneously as well as whatever added elixir sub-types (if any) in abilities later on. With the first option I'll just keep them separated. Which would you prefer?

Thanks a bunch for your patience!