Hello folks who are good at making pretty things. I've been writing this character for I don't even know how long (over ten years) and I've never, as far as I can remember, had anyone draw a decent picture of him. My apologies if you did draw one and I'm forgetting it. If that's the case, please drop me a link. I have had some awesome people do pictures of my character Jake Narmolanya, which I am super grateful for.

Anyways, I'm hoping to convince at least one artist (although more than one would be awesome) to do a quality picture of Breaker. What do I mean by quality? Something you're proud of. I am pretty easy to impress in this regard, so don't worry about meeting my expectations. I just want Josh to be represented by something other than Jason Bourne before I lay him to rest.

If you like AP (who doesn't like AP???) I have a considerable amount and I will give large chunks of it away in exchange for art. If you are insulted by the idea of such payment, I would gratefully accept your charity art.

Any questions, feel free to post here or PM me or hit me up in discord. If you have a cool idea or an inspired pose let me know and I will write you a really good description.