Mutations or magic to help her see...

"I wish... it were that simple." Aynur mumbled as she started tugging on her chocolate brown hair. Such a thing was possible for sure, but Aynur hadn't a clue on how to find such things or what to do when she did. "I'm... a little too helpless on my own. I fear such a strong magic would be dangerous to seek alone. Expensive too." She shook her head slowly, feeling her stomach tie up in knots at the realization that such a dream was impossible for her. "I have nothing to offer." She added in a dejected tone. Aynur was hopeless. Useless, hopeless, and pathetic. She almost didn't save Tristain when he was injured because she couldn't see. She was thrown out to the streets and discarded as some sort of beggar... because she could not see.

She could not fend for herself. Could not acquire food for herself...

Aynur gave a bitter laugh as she quickly drew her hands to her face to wipe away the stinging sensation of tears, masking it by pulling her hair up and out of her face and behind her ears. "I guess- I'm nothing more than a waif."

The blind woman did not have much of a chance to continue down her self hating spiral, she would have easily continued if it were not for the woman's odd sentence. Aynur blinked. Did...she say her eye was not on her face? Aynur was sure she had felt two eyes, she had felt the flutter of them beneath delicate eyelids amidst the soft breath that tickled her fingers. So what did she mean? That it was not on her face? Did she have one on her hand? Before Aynur could question such a thing the other woman shifted, reaching behind her still with one hand firmly planted on Aynur, ensuring the blind woman would not escape the clutches of a warm lap.

The other woman was kind enough to gently grasp Aynurs hand and place it upon a very, very large blade. Aynur leaned forward, unaware of how close she was to the woman now known as Rosellia. How so very close she was. If Aynur was paying attention she'd realize she could practically feel the other's heratbeat against her chest but she was not paying attention to the soft bosom of the woman. She was paying all her attention to the blade.

Aynur was lost. Very lost. It sounded like the girl was actually...the sword?

She tilted her head to the side and pursed her lips. Eyes furrowed in earnest confusion as she stared at the blurry mess of colours before her. The blade felt cool to the touch as her fingers ran gently up and down its surface. She felt slight movement beneath her fingers. Ah. That must be the eye. With her hand still on the blade Aynur spoke, directing her attention to the blade. "Hello Rosellia." She breathed, words barely above a whisper.

"If I had my soul sight... I'd have known straight away where your soul was. I'd know how wonderfully pure and kind it must be for you are so kind." Aynur drew back. "Yes... I'm certain you would have had a wonderfully bright soul. I wish I still had my sight. I'd have been able to tell the difference between a good and a bad person." She sighed. "Perhaps...then I would not be in such a predicament."

Aynur coughed lightly, as she tried to shift the conversation back to Rosellia, namely...What on gods gracious earth was she?

"So... you... are a sword who controls a soulless body?"