My body twitched as he pressed his finger further into my ass. I didn’t want to be some sort of show for the horny shitbags in this place But fuck...my back ached with the tingling sensations of the wax and I was painfully aware of his lips pressing against my skin.

There must have been something in those drinks. It clouded my mind, and it wasn’t the dull haze of alcohol it was something else. It made my body heavy and despite how much I wanted to put up a fight I found it increasingly hard to rebuke him. Especially now, when he was finally being entertaining.

“-A-Ahh….” I gasped as i felt him press his finger in, he curled it and began to slowly turn his hooked finger to and fro.

“You took too long.” He chided. “You feel perfect.” He pulled his finger out and I felt him step away. I tried to lift myself up off the table but he quickly shoved me back down with force.

Shit… it hurt, feeling his dick push through my ass with such sudden force. It was a tingling pain that caused my body to shiver. He started grinding against me, I felt his balls push up against the soft round of my ass as his hands dug into my hips.

He grunted and thrust harder, he seemed to have a limitless supply of strength at his disposal. Most men would have tired by now. Granted we hadn’t really gotten far but it had been around two hours.

I moaned as I pushed my face into the table. It felt good. It was painful, but it felt right to have him overpower me like this. “B-Breaker…” I mumbled, felling the nub of my nipples scrape against the smooth wooden surface of the table.

“Take it,” he growled, “take it like a good kitten.”

I could feel the twitch of his cock inside of me. I repositioned my legs, opening them wider and pulling them up toward my chest beneath the table. I could feel him pause then chuckle at the few extra inches the movement gave him. My own hand danced between my legs as I began to slowly glide my fingers across my clit.

“Did I say you could touch yourself?” He admonished, gathering both my wrists and pinning them effortlessly behind my back with one hand.

“N-No fair…”

It wasn’t, I’d been on the edge for a while now and he had already released himself, all over my fuckin’ face. “Fairness doesn’t apply to pets.” He adonished as he began to thrust harder against my ass, causing the few remaining glasses to shake. My eyes swivelled to them. One was half full with clear liquid, the other looked to be whiskey and ice… I knew I was a great alchemist, but damn.

“F-fahh…”I yelped again as I felt the tip of his cock push hard against my insides. “M-More….” I breathed. I wanted it all. I wanted him to fill me, but not just like this. My body craved more it craved attention and to be touched, it - no… I craved to be dominated and torn down.

His free hand snaked around my throat and squeezed, gently at first, but tightening so his finger and thumb pushed against the large arteries in my neck. His grip seemed endless, growing in power until I felt the blood flow to my brain become a trickle. My eyes stung and i had no choice but to close them. I could hear the thump of my heart as it struggled to pump blood to my throbbing head.

How exhilarating. I choked out a groan as I began to move my ass in tandem with his cock, twitching and pulling back as he shoved forward - creating more force behind each thrust. My knees began to buckle as he leaned forward and pressed more of his weight on me. He was heavy...

“You’re quite the voyeurist aren’t you?” I felt his breath tickle against my ear as he released his grip enough for me to breathe. “Scream for them, let them know you’re my whore. My plaything.”

He pulled himself halfway out then grabbed my throat with one hand, the other danced between my legs as his fingers breezed past my clit. Constantly teasing and constantly edging. He rammed back into me hard. I almost bounced off the table and would have if it weren't for his weight. I screamed.

He fucked me harder and harder, building like a wave that would never break, I gave another cry before turning my face to bury it into the wooden surface of the table.

With a final push I felt a slew of heat pour into me. Fuckin dick. He laughed as he pressed his face into my neck. “I'm not done with you.” it was a promise and a threat.

He pulled away from me, and I felt the release of tension in my ass as his cock sprang free. Twice now… He had gotten to cum yet he was still ready to go.

“w-what are you?” I muttered as I pushed myself up off the table. I could feel his semen oozing out of my ass as I sat back on it.

“Sir would you like us to clean you off?”

Wait… What?

My eyes darted to the side as I saw two female attending cleaning him with warm wet cloths that they dipped into water. I… almost forgot there were people watching.

“Get back on your hands and knees where you belong, whore.” Breaker said pleasantly while they cleaned him. I could still hear the orgasmic bliss dripping from his tone. “I’ll take you back to our room now.”

I paused as I stared at the unfinished drinks.I picked up the glass of clear liquid and handed it to breaker before picking up my own half empty glass. I held it up to him in a sign of cheers. “To the sadistic bastard that you are.” I knocked back the glass before pushing myself onto all fours again to follow him back to the room.