Her ass looked good; bare, tanned red by my handprints, and wiggling as she crawled down the hall. I walked alongside her, giving the occasional tug on the leash just for fun. Whereas many men would have been exhausted by that point, I was just getting started, and with the extra fuel provided by the loaded drinks I was ready to party all night.

Ayaka seemed equally relaxed and ready. In the back of my mind, I was secretly impressed by her. I’d seen trained spies break under less torment than she had endured at my hands. I was secretly impressed and surprised with myself, as well. Having spent my life trapped inside this appropriate-minded shell of a man, I had finally found an opportunity to stretch my creative muscles. Who would have thought it would only take the wok of some back-room sex club alchemist?

“Lay down,” I said as I closed the door behind us. “No, on the floor.” I added as she moved to get on the bed.

She gave me a glare before sliding down to the floor. She twitched as her ass pressed against the carpet. “Better, Master?” her voice dripped with a snide tone as she grinned up at me.

“That is where you belong,” I pointed out, and then stretched out on my back on the bed. I placed my arms behind head and looked at the variety of chains hanging from the ceiling. I listened to my breathing and closed my eyes, listening to Ayaka as well. I was in no rush. I wanted to see what she would do.

I heard her shift up off the floor and felt her weight on the side of the bed as she leaned on it. “Tired?” she sounded miffed.

“Well, I am an old man,” I said, and then grabbed her like a spider taking a fly. My hands seized her wrists and my legs tipped her torso, toppling her neatly onto the bed. I rolled atop her, looking down at those ferocious yellow eyes. I could see a combination of rage and arousal in them. She struggled a little, but only a little. Only enough to remind me that she was struggling. As I sat on her chest with her arms pinned, my cock swelled up again, expanding between her breasts. “And, maybe not so tired.” I chuckled.

I adjusted my grip so I had both of her wrists in one hand and tutted the air in front of her face with a finger.

“I told you to stay on the floor,” I pointed out, even though I hadn’t.

“What? When? What you gonna do about it then?” she was coaxing me into punishing her. “Is Master unhappy?” she asked with a pout.

“Not unhappy,” I said with a cruel grin. “Just disappointed.”

Frost touched the bed sheets beneath her wrists, and a massive manacle of ice formed around them. Weighing a hundred pounds and stronger than iron, it effectively pinned her arms atop her head while chilling her bloodstream. I raked my fingernails down her sides, down her stomach, over her hips and along her legs, and then built a similar block of ice around her shins. This ice was of my own special design; it would not melt until I told it to. All the while she writhed and mewled. Unlike the ice I could tell her defiance was melting away.

“Beg me to fuck you,” I said, “or I’ll leave you alone a while to think about being a good kitten.”

She glared at me, and her lip trembled, but she refused to speak a word. A shiver ran throughout her body, and I knew the ice had begun its seeping work.

“Fine,” I drawled, “stay warm.” I slid off the bed and took the key and left, locking the door behind me.

I returned swiftly. It took me literally a minute to power walk to the club, grab some extra candles and a bottle of whisky, and get back into the room.

“Please… I’m Sorry….come back. “

Oh? She was begging now. I strolled into the room and tossed the keys on the nightstand. She was shivering like a willow withe in a windstorm.

“I heard please,” I said as I held the bottle to her lips for her to drink. “But I’m a little unclear on what you asked for. Speak clearly, kitten.”

Her ears swiveled forward as she lifted her head to drink. I pulled the bottle away as she spoke. “I'm freezing. Please just fucking get to it already…” she mumbled. Her cheeks were red with a soft blush. Was she embarrassed?

“I think you can do better than that.” I chastised. I put the whisky down and rolled the hand holding the candle, getting the wax ready. “You’ve been so eloquent all night, little whore. When you’re ready to beg for me, do it properly. Until then…”

I dripped the wax in a slow circle, starting high and on the outer edges of her stomach and drawing low and inwards towards her navel.

She groaned and tried to arch herself toward me. “P-please!” I knew that tone, she was breaking. “Just.. F-fuck me… P-please… T-this isn't fair!”

“Some things just aren’t,” I said sorrowfully, and allowed the ice block binding her legs to evaporate to nothingness. I slapped her pussy, hard. “What’s my whore begging for?” I asked around another slap.

That woke up the fire she still had. With her legs now free she bounced herself off the bed and wrapped them around my waist. The motion caused the candle I was holding to tip over onto her skin and the surrounding bed. She groaned, a sound fuelled by pent up desires and frustration. “Please just fuck me.” she said again as she tried to pull me forward.

I laughed as I stripped her legs away from my body and pinned them once more. I blew out the candle and tossed it away and slid on top of her, the still-warm wax sliding between our skin. The ice binding her arms vanished and I seized her wrists. My hands pinned her hands, my legs pinned her legs, and my hips pinned her hips. My rigid cock ground against her clit, but I wouldn’t give it to her, not yet, no matter how much I wanted to.

Her tiny cries were music to my ears. The frustration of being denied. Just like I had been denied my true nature all along. This was where I was meant to be. A master above his plaything. Her folds were hot, wet, my cock so easily glided through them. I felt her relax into the bed with a sigh. She thought she was finally getting what she wanted. Not yet. I wanted her to break, to beg for me wanton and dripping. I wanted to be the only thing she craved. Her only use to satisfy my cock.

I pulled my hips back before my cock could penetrate her. She writhed in my grip and growled her frustration. I licked up the length of her neck and bit her earlobe.

“All night, you’ve been asking what I am.” I reminded her, sliding my cock against her lips and clit to drive her mad. “All night, you’ve been wondering. Well, I am someone special. And if you satisfy me, I might tell you… but if you want my cock in your pussy, you’re going to beg like a good girl.”

She looked angry for a moment, then, her eyes rolled back into her head as I let my cock graze her again. She bucked. “Please…. Your pet needs you… AhA.. Ahh… please. I want to feel you inside me. I want your cock pressed hard and deep within me… “ Her words were timid at first but grew with momentum as she looked up at me with hazy eyes.

“I don't just want that. I want you to take me, every part. Fill each part of me.”

“Good enough,” I growled, and slipped my cock inside of her. Her pussy clenched and expanded, accepting me and squeezing me. Her breath caught, and her skin bruised as I bit her as hard as I’d ever bitten her. I slammed my hips against hers, going as deep as she could take me, and allowed the blind lust of the potion to truly take over.