So, I've had an account for a few days and a character basically since I made the account, but haven't introduced myself or really done anything.

So hi! I'm Culaco, somebody that likes to write on the more light-ish hearted side of the spectrum, though I'm not afraid or unwilling to go diving into the dark. I've kinda been absent a little bit because I both am a little too shy to pop up in the discord.....aaaand I might have broken my shoulder super recently.

I play Keeara, a drunk, aggressive loudmouth who spits more water than a Squirtle's Water gun. I haven't exactly done anything with her yet, I'm not exactly where to start if I'm honest.

As a writer, I'd say my biggest weakness is more along the planning side of things. English isn't my first language, though I'm pretty much completely fluent in it by now, after about 15 years of living in England itself. I'm not sure what I'd say is my strongest point as a writer, though I'd probably say it's something along the lines of being able to stay in character and coming up with things on the fly. I suck at planning things out for the long term and often get swayed by my whims and end up forgetting plans, but impulsive and sudden decisions are things I find quite easy, possibly too much so.

But yeah, I figured I'd finally formally introduce myself. I'm hoping you'll see me around more, if I can actually work up the nerve to speak up in the Discord.