“Tha child ye speak of be older than us, so he tells me. Somehow he still be in need of looking after,” Yvonne explained to Henry. “Sorry sweetheart, excuse me a minute. That dilemma needs sorting before it goes awry.”

Leiliana crossed paths with Yvy and bobbed a curtsy, fruit bowl in one hand and soup in the other, but there was little time for pleasantries. The half-and-halfling approached her golem bodyguard and the ever-eventful mischief-maker - the former seized the latter and threatened electrocution even as its hands began to freeze and solidify. She situated herself right between them, a go-between. This disagreement seemed to be in dire need of a mediator.

“There be me bright-spark! I see yer giving me friend Fenn a right and proper thrashing! Now now, there be no need for these hostilities,” Yvonne advised, attempting to pry the puck free before Spark pounded him into the ground again. When it wouldn’t release its metal clutches, she warned it instead. “Don’t ye make me look for yer restart button!”

Yvonne shook a disciplinary finger in front of its glowing monitor, looking stern but not entirely unsympathetic. Poor Fennik didn’t look so good, squirming to get free, his chest and wings a bit roughed up. The drow-dwarf negotiator had to act fast.

“Ye listen ta me very carefully Spark,” she prompted crossly. “Fenn did nothing wrong. Yer ally not be property and cannot be stolen. These hostilities however could be considered a crime in this realm. Now, unless ye would like ta submit yer ownership and tha ownership of yer ally ta me - in which case I will straighten tha little rascal out meself for stealing me property - ye best unhand him before ye get yer lovely self into trouble. Which will it be, dear golem?”

A warm smile crept across the darkened features of Yvonne’s face, her silver eyes wide with curiosity and wonder as she chewed her lower lip in thought. A metal golem so technologically advanced as this would be an incredible boon to have by her side on a more permanent basis. She wondered what her exceptionally brainy, scientifically-minded friend Lilly would make of it, if she could put them both in the same room. You know, there were far worse masters than Yvy… and by hanging around her the unmitigated adventure would lag its central processing units.