Name
    Avis Tsakaka
    Race
    Kenku / Tengu
    Name of Mission: Crows before Bros
    (Or something better)

Side Quest.

Brief Synopsis:
    This is a mission to find kenkus. Stare and her employer, Vitruvion, who also happens to be the son of the god who made the kenkus, set out to try to seek the well-being of this race, who still follows the guardian spirits, aka the Kami. Along with Nosdyn and McKinley they head to Akashima as the volcano's disaster sets in, with the aim of trying to discover them. Who knows what will be the result.

GM: stare
    No of players: currently 2 with Nosdyn and McKinley, but if anyone else wants in let me know.
    Open or closed: closed, but see above
    Quality expectation: uncertain.

If I need to make a dude quest to go with this, I can.
    Last edited by Philomel; 07-05-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    Crows: Old nursery rhyme "One for sorrow, Two for mirth, Three for a funeral, Four for birth, Five for heaven, Six for hell, Seven for the devil, his own self."

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Sulla, your thread is basically the type of wider arc I was hoping for with Flamebirds boss battle. Consider it a go. I'm thinking your development quests would work better as side quests, Phi. You can have whoever you want in them with you. Shin, I think you basically just changed the name of the storyline I already greenlit. Is this correct? Obviously Stare' side quest is a go. And, Shin v. Sei (since the IK basically became defacto Rangers) is a yes yes yes. In fact, if you want to throw Dissinger, Breaker and STorm in there and make it the most ridiculously explosive LCC/Cell matchup ever, I'm down with that too. The result of that fight can determine the overall outcome of the invasion, which will then be written out in the favor of the winner.

Let Them Sing

EXP: 155,108, Level: 17
    Level completed: 18%, EXP required for next Level: 14,892
    Level completed: 18%,
    EXP required for next Level: 14,892

GP

Name
    Shinsou Vaan Osiris
    Race
    Telgradian

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Dirks View Post
    Sulla, your thread is basically the type of wider arc I was hoping for with Flamebirds boss battle. Consider it a go. I'm thinking your development quests would work better as side quests, Phi. You can have whoever you want in them with you. Shin, I think you basically just changed the name of the storyline I already greenlit. Is this correct? Obviously Stare' side quest is a go. And, Shin v. Sei (since the IK basically became defacto Rangers) is a yes yes yes. In fact, if you want to throw Dissinger, Breaker and STorm in there and make it the most ridiculously explosive LCC/Cell matchup ever, I'm down with that too. The result of that fight can determine the overall outcome of the invasion, which will then be written out in the favor of the winner.
    You have my attention.

Ride The Lightning

EXP: 166,794, Level: 17
    Level completed: 83%, EXP required for next Level: 3,206
    Level completed: 83%,
    EXP required for next Level: 3,206

GP

Name
    Storm Veritas
    Race
    Human
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinsou Vaan Osiris View Post
    You have my attention.
    +1

EXP: 153,793, Level: 17
    Level completed: 10%, EXP required for next Level: 16,207
    Level completed: 10%,
    EXP required for next Level: 16,207

GP

Name
    Seth Dahlios
    Do tell...

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    The Eternal Tap and the Thayne are about 75% of Breaker's backstory, and the source of his greatest powers. I can't participate in an epic battle if I'm not permitted to write about them. And you've told me I'm not permitted to write about them.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Supreme Overlord

EXP: 96,913, Level: 13
    Level completed: 50%, EXP required for next Level: 7,087
    Level completed: 50%,
    EXP required for next Level: 7,087

GP

Name
    Max Dirks
    Race
    Human

View Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
    The Eternal Tap and the Thayne are about 75% of Breaker's backstory, and the source of his greatest powers. I can't participate in an epic battle if I'm not permitted to write about them. And you've told me I'm not permitted to write about them.
    I never said you couldn't do your story. Should I remove it then?

upon the cheek of night

EXP: 224,444, Level: 20
    Level completed: 0%, EXP required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%,
    EXP required for next Level: 0

GP

Name
    Joshua Breaker Cronen
    Race
    Demigod
    I never said you couldn't do your story. Should I remove it then?
    That's not what I said... you said. But I'd rather not play this game. Since you've cleared me to write about the Tap and people are still interested, I'm happy to keep either version of the mission I proposed in. But, since it's probably more inclusive, I'll go with this one.

MAIN QUEST (option B)
    Title of Mission: All Nightmare Long
    Brief Synopsis of Mission: Sixteen Aleraran assassins are in an airship bound for Corone. They will sailchute down over strategic locations by darkness, the last one killing the airship’s pilot as she goes. Upon landing they will attempt to perform a simultaneous spell using synchronized watches, tainting the Eternal Tap on Corone so that anyone who uses it will become afflicted with an illness similar to leprosy. At this point the only way to safely channel magic from the Eternal Tap on Corone would be through the filters built into their scabbards. After the spell the assassins fade into the night, each with their own mission designed to dismantle Corone's defenses and infrastructure in advance of a full-scale invasion. Work with the Alerarans in their attempt to topple a nation, or join Breaker in fighting and plotting against them.
    Number of Players: 4 Maximum
    GM: Breaker
    Closed
    Quality Expectation: 3

Let me know if I need to add more detail or anything. I'd be willing to open it to more people I just think it will be hard enough to maintain QE3 standards with four. The side quests can wait, although I still think that's silly.
    "The breeze did not stir. The stars did not twinkle. The trees did not sway and the brook did not babble.
    For the world did not turn when Am'aleh wept, and a tear had tumbled down her cheek."

Shattered heart and Soul

EXP: 76,735, Level: 11
    Level completed: 98%, EXP required for next Level: 265
    Level completed: 98%,
    EXP required for next Level: 265

GP

Name
    Amari L'Olfsden
    Race
    Ar'Tuel

View Profile
    I have Esther available, but she's not doing anything with the FQ atm.

Lets do something with the obsidian wave?

GP

Name
    Mikhail Daemonborne
    Mission Title: Into the Black
    GM: Mikhail
    Brief Synopsis:
    As others seek to profit from the obsidian wave, the question of just how much damage has been done to the landscape arises. Concerned for possible survivors trapped by lava or obsidian, Mikhail mounts an expedition into the depths of the wave.
    Warning: You're probably going to need inhuman durability to survive here, we're plunging into the heart of the ash cloud and the obsidian wave. All are welcome to join just keep that in mind!
    Slots: 4
    Expected Quality: 1