Quote Originally Posted by Ayaka View Post
Title of Mission: Cure for a Crisis

Brief Synopsis of Mission:
Ayaka is on the verge of finding a cure for Ash Lung. In this thread she will attempt to finalize that cure, test it and then pending who else joins the thread will help push the antidote to the rest of Althanas. However as time goes on it is found tha the ingredients are harder to come by due to the pollution of the ash. Alternatives may be attempted which may have negative repurcissions. Pending on who joins, Ayaka may end up wanting to monopolize the cure to show that she isn't some second rate person/is worth something more than 'nothing' She along with the help of others - will attempt to further the creation that she has made to aid in the relief of the aftermath. Pending on the thread outcome Ayaka may chooses to become more selfish, and start putting a price on the much needed antidote/relief.

As the ash falls ingredients become harder to acquire and the potion will become harder to create, produce and give out.

Number of Players: Max 4
GM: Amari/aka me ayaka
Open slots
Ayaka
-
-
-
-
-
Quality Expectation: 2
Dirks. I think this was the updated one as you said you weren't sure on her having already monopolized the cure in a closed thread. Sorry just read what you had and went to go find this on my mobile.

Rather have the correct one and make it fair. Unless you're happy with what you put up. I can go either way